Anybody have a "U2 notebook"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I'm putting together a big 1 1/2" binder with lots of U2 stuff, pictures and tickets in the cover sleeve thing, lyrics on the inside. But I don't know what to put in it besides lyrics and pictures. Help me out! Plus, what pictures should I put in? (No, I don't want any PLEBA-esque "Bono is so sexy without his shirt" pics, just some cool pictures to go with each era of the band)

Help me...

Got any of these? They would be cool for the zoo section.

zoo_dollar-front.jpg

zoo_dollar-back.jpg

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

It would be cool, but I was like 8 during Zoo TV, and unlike some people here, I didn't discover U2 until I was 15. So no Zoo Dollars for Jason.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by UnforgettableLemon (edited 10-26-2001).]

I saved(and printed)reviews from the show I attended this year. I got them from the @U2 mailing list. I put the articles I liked in my notebook with sheet protectors. I also put all my magazines in sheet protectors too, they're cheap and they keep your magazines nice
biggrin.gif

I don't know if online stuff "counts," except that it's such an awesome resource. I have a file of fan reviews (and a few special professional ones) that struck me as particularly tuned in...you know, ones that somehow amplified my own experience of the band. Which is goin' some...

Have fun with this!

Deb

------------------
***Grace makes beauty out of ugly things***

the greatest frontman in the world -- by truecoloursfly: http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1575

Back
Top Bottom