any updated news on when we will get our first taste of Electric Storm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet353

War Child
I know the "official" radio release is 9/16, but I can't wait that long. I would think we would get an early taste sometime before the "official" release. Any news? What about that BBC DJ?

I was listening to Sarah HB's show, and she mentioned that she lost the single in her flat, and has been looking all over for it since returning from a vacation from France. I couldn't believe what I was hearing that someone would first lose a gift from Bono, and that the gift would be their new single. She said that she would look for it again this week, and promised to play it next week, even if it meant ringing up Bono and asking for another copy. :rant:

Chris

Last edited:
I haven't heard anything in my daily searches for news. But keep your eyes peeled to the U2 News forum and we'll both hope a snippet of the song turns up. :)

damn that DJ

Well considering that U2 performed two new songs in the last 3 months and still they havent made it (I know Beat the Brat was only a cover) so I think we will only get to hear it a few days before the official release.Or if The Edge, ever reads this: Please, Please, Please, Please, Please......whooooooo (falsetto)

You know, we just might have to wait.............especially those of us stuck in very conservative markets.........DAMN!!!! :censored:

If it is played once, then it will most likely be spread as an mp3 by someone who tapes it. Also, I wish they wouldn't release snippets. They really bug me, and yet I can't keep myself from listening to them (too tempting). I remember they released snippets for ATYCLB, and in retrospect, I feel it taints the virgin listen. I love hearing a song in its entirety for the first time--the whole snippet thing corrupts that experience. I am sure U2.com will have a snippet Electric Storm before 9/16, but I will try not to listen to it.

Back
Top Bottom