Any Single Male U2 Fans Out There? ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*yawn*

Just woke up, and I see nobody misses me at all here...
frown.gif

Originally posted by theSoulfulMofo:
*yawn*

Just woke up, and I see nobody misses me at all here...
frown.gif

I miss you, sweetcheeks....
wink.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

I've always wanted to check out halloween at OU...but I've heard it's gotten a bit more strict over the years (with cops and stuff).
I got to see U2 in Cleveland, but I missed Columbus because I was taking finals!!! However, I have seen the guys 3 times in October and it looks like I'll be seeing them in St. Louis as well...

biggrin.gif

I've just flushed my money and my grades down the shitter this semester. But I'm having fun.

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Lucky doge about October! I understand the grades and money issue. I went to Cleveland and Columbus, they were amazing.

There were a lot of cops here this past weekend for the events, but still a decent turnout. This upcoming weekend will be slow around here, finals start next week.

Hey, did Soulful Mofo go back to sleep? Where the hell did he go?
frown.gif

Where's the Philly guy? STNG? (I'm getting forgetful in my old age, hehe)

smile.gif

Btw, I am so going to miss all you guys when I'm in Memphis this weekend. What the hell will I do without the forum?? LOL
eek.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Normally Id try to be funny, or at least sucker some people into sympathysing for me, but Im not even going to try. love = crap. Thats teh way it is.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Normally Id try to be funny, or at least sucker some people into sympathysing for me, but Im not even going to try. love = crap. Thats teh way it is.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

This is a HAPPY thread-get it? H-A-P-P-Y.

If you want to moan and complain, please take it elsewhere.
biggrin.gif

Again, it's all about LOVE.
smile.gif

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Hey, did Soulful Mofo go back to sleep? Where the hell did he go?
frown.gif

Where's the Philly guy? STNG? (I'm getting forgetful in my old age, hehe)

smile.gif

Btw, I am so going to miss all you guys when I'm in Memphis this weekend. What the hell will I do without the forum?? LOL
eek.gif

Sorry, my POPAngel... had to go to work... now I'm back... but shortly I'm going out again
frown.gif

I'll miss you....
wink.gif

------------------
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on." - Stairway to Heaven, Zoso: Led Zeppelin

This is a HAPPY thread-get it? H-A-P-P-Y.

If you want to moan and complain, please take it elsewhere.
biggrin.gif

Again, it's all about LOVE.
smile.gif

Time to get TheU2 in here to bitch that I stole his smily face then. Happy is not a word used in my everyday vocab. Try again later.

Hmm, well I just have to reply since I do meet all the prerequisites of this thread...apart from looking anything like Larry!

And, while I now live in Chi-town, I love Michigan!!! I'm going there this weekend, in fact...can't wait.

Originally posted by Hawkfire:
Hmm, well I just have to reply since I do meet all the prerequisites of this thread...apart from looking anything like Larry!

And, while I now live in Chi-town, I love Michigan!!! I'm going there this weekend, in fact...can't wait.

Damn you...I'll be away in Elvis-Land.
tongue.gif
Do you come here often?

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Yo maddieeeeee! Love the attention, babe.
smile.gif
BTW, talking about a red velvet robe... well, red is my favorite color. You drive me mad, Mad1. And even though I haven't heard it, I probably love your accent.

Jesus, you're all a bunch of damned flirts!!!

Oops--here's a happy face for April:

smile.gif

No unhappy shit in this thread dammit!!!!!

------------------
Tonight this city belongs to me...

Jason...you and maddie need a room.
wink.gif
And what the hell happened to our blossoming romance from last night? *cries*

Damn, Soulful Mofo needs to come home soon.

tongue.gif

Soulful Mofo happened... and Maddie and I have a history of sorts, or something to the like. See our thread in the Lemonade Stand. But you're still great!

"But you're still great???" Isn't that the equivalent of--it's not me it's you? Or, let's be friends?

Men, schmen. Let's join the lesbo parade.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Tonight this city belongs to me...

Hey! I'm back from class...

Angel Babe, did you miss me?
wink.gif

This one's for you:

kotc.gif

(dang, I wish I could make that bigger for the whole world to see
smile.gif
)

Hey! I'm back from class...

Angel Babe, did you miss me?
wink.gif

This one's for you:

kotc.gif

(dang, I wish I could make that bigger for the whole world to see
smile.gif
)

Yes! I missed you too, sweet thing.
wink.gif

*kisses to you* Curses to the west coast, it's midnight here and I need to get to bed! Got a big trip planned tomorrow.
smile.gif

U2Angel92@aol.com (<---inserts email addy for no good reason here)

Is your show this weekend? If it is, have a great time and good luck with your sign.
smile.gif

I'm a recent graduate from the U. of Michigan, so I try and get back to Ann Arbor a couple times a year to visit my UMich pals, usually for a football game (like this weekend).

And I'm still mad about us losing to Mich State.....GGGRRRRR...

Where do you live in Michigan, April? I trust you were at the Palace show in May? I didn't make that one but listened to the entire concert courtesy a friend's cellphone, very surreal...

Like everyone else, I'm amused this thread has been so popular.
- Jason.

Originally posted by Hawkfire:
I'm a recent graduate from the U. of Michigan, so I try and get back to Ann Arbor a couple times a year to visit my UMich pals, usually for a football game (like this weekend).

And I'm still mad about us losing to Mich State.....GGGRRRRR...

Where do you live in Michigan, April? I trust you were at the Palace show in May? I didn't make that one but listened to the entire concert courtesy a friend's cellphone, very surreal...

Like everyone else, I'm amused this thread has been so popular.
- Jason.
Yep, I was at that show in May, Jason.
smile.gif

MI can be pretty decent, but after living here all my life travelling is a nice break from it all.
smile.gif

Damn, 8 hours to go before work ends...I can't stay away from this thing for long.
wink.gif

Hey POPAngel, you get my email? ... my addy was wraeccca...
tongue.gif

Hi! Yes, I saw it but I was running around this morning so I couldn't read it (I'm at work right now-bad, bad Angel!!).

Unfortunately the next time I'll be home is on Sunday when I return. But it was a nice little suprise this morning.
smile.gif

*dougal55 nervously smiles to the girls*

I guess Im single and available too!
biggrin.gif

*waves to all the girls*

any takers?

dougal

Back
Top Bottom