Any single lady U2 fans out there???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dublin Phil

The Fly
Just wondering what it would be like chatting to one because all my friends who are girls don't like U2 and all my ex's didn't like them either. So if you have read my threads and like my way of thinking or if you want to mail a genuine Dublin lad who aint that bad looking...mail me on phc@uk.danskebank.com
cheers

Jaysus Phil are u desperate or what!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Just kiddin suga, ya still working in Turks?
Cause if ur there next year, two of us will be in Dublin and we might pop in and undress u and make u look great in leather and wig.....
wink.gif

anyway, Im single but I dont care............

who needs men!!!!!

They dont even change der undies..........
biggrin.gif

I do, just wanna chat to the ladies cause I'm getting nowhere over here at the mo. I'm still in the turks but I'm not working there till tonight

Hmm...an Irishman...sounds good!

*has weakness for British and Irish guys*

Can't wait til I get my ass to London in March!!!!

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Originally posted by mad1:

anyway, Im single but I dont care............
who needs men!!!!!
They dont even change der undies..........
biggrin.gif

LOL Maddie!!! But Riddler says he's 'strangely attracted' to you.
eek.gif

Send some of your unwanted Irish guys over to the states please
smile.gif

what's the "Turks", phil? is that the Turk's Head pub? if so, then i was there last august! my friends and i had a blast... although, downstairs they play a bit too much techno music for my liking.
wink.gif

seriously, dublin is a wonderful town!

Were we sisters in another life, Kristina? lol

I'm filling in my application, Phil...*also has a weak spot for Irish and British men*

biggrin.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Yep, just want them to talk to me baby.

wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

LOL Maddie!!! But Riddler says he's 'strangely attracted' to you.
eek.gif

Send some of your unwanted Irish guys over to the states please
smile.gif

LOL!!!!! Gina!!! when and where did Riddler say such a ting?????? LOL!!!!!

I bet u know who Riddler is anyway!!!!!! Is he an old mysterious red-tighted man with a big white beard, moustache and bells on his hat?!

Mr Riddles has left us all......I tink Riddlers tinks we all mad mad MAD pple
biggrin.gif

U want Irish men? I give ya Irish men, Southerners have the most sexiest accents to me......Im so tempted to tie one up and do mad tings to him.............

PHIL!!!

If u read, please stay at the Turks until next summer!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hey Dublin Phill I will be in Dublin this Sunday Nov.11 I will be staying at the Temple Bar Hotel. Last night of my vacation to Ireland. I don't have plans. Can you tell me some good Pubs to go to? I was planning on just walking Pub to Pub to Pub.

Jesus there are too many pubs to list. Just go round Temple Bar and Grafton St and you'll find plenty.
MAD1 if your from the North and I'm from the South we should def meet. Mail me. I love the Northern accent

Away and jump into a cold river with sharks and leaking boats!!!!!!!!

Phil!!!

The 'Norn Iron' accent is the most shittiest, shittiest shittiest accent ever!!!!!!

Besides me tinks ur after one ting and me not like dat!!!!!!

wink.gif

but I hope u will still be working there next year so that we can pay a visit......
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is hilarious! Keep pimpin Phil!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

I'm looking for single guys who like U2.

*sighs*

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Vegas, Carrie...the place will be teeming with hot male U2 fans. The first blonde crew cut is MINE!!!!

LOL
wink.gif

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Vegas, Carrie...the place will be teeming with hot male U2 fans. The first blonde crew cut is MINE!!!!

LOL
wink.gif

lmao!!!!

if i have anything to do w/ it there won't be ANY blond crew cuts walking the streets... hee hee if you know what i mean
wink.gif

newangel.gif

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

newangel.gif

Sicy, can this PLEASE be under my handle???
wink.gif

(j/k, btw)

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

I've never dated a guy who liked U2. Where are you all hiding??? Jesus...what's a girl to do...

------------------

What to do?

Start a thread!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Back
Top Bottom