Any other Prop members having trouble?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarquinsuperb

War Child
I've been trying to sort out my u2.com members subscribtion this morning with my code sent to me from Propaganda and it's not working.
Has anyone else had a problem, is my code dodgy or most likely of all am I doing something really stupid.
Help would be very much appreciated.

I've not even received my letter yet although others in the UK have. TBH with the way Propaganda used to be run, I'm not surprised and am tempted to just bite the bullet and subscribe at the full rate rather than miss out on anything in the meantime.

oo found the site.

i can succesfully use my code, but can't actualyl get any further than putting in my address before getting:

recordInsertForObject: com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext com.webobjects.eoaccess.EODatabaseContext@1a4ded3 found a snapshot for EO with Global ID:_EOIntegralKeyGlobalID[Phone (java.lang.Integer)1583755] that has been inserted into com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOEditingContextcom.webobjects.eocontrol.EOEditingContext@1c345b8. Cannot insert an object that is already in the database

bizarre. but not a problem with the code, i think.

There's a section to put in a discount code so I assume it goes there, the letter wasn't as helpful as it might have been.
The discount is only valid for a week though.

tarquinsuperb said:
There's a section to put in a discount code so I assume it goes there, the letter wasn't as helpful as it might have been.

uuuh where did you see that?

on the back of the card i have it says "Valid until 30th November 2005"

Its still 2004 mate.

tarquinsuperb said:

Do you mean theres a code that comes with the propaganda letter?

glad i did an address change in July.

Anybody in USA get the letter?

hurry up snail mail!

just got it to work perfectly at last

although i had to pay $5 for postage?!

postage of what? a plastic card and a note with my memebership number? couldnt that have been emailed to me? ah well its still $15 less than it would have been. and whats $5 in proper money these days? 10p?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Yeah, wtf is up with this?

The only snag I can see with this is my old email addy is no longer in use, but if it's coming snail mail then it should be no problem.

Should us prop people sign up for this $40 fan club thing? :confused: :scream:

i would wait a bit longer. although i plan on getting everyone in my house to sign up so i can get as many tickets as possible (assuming that there is a limit on how many tix can be bought per person)

hendo said:

uuuh where did you see that?

on the back of the card i have it says "Valid until 30th November 2005"

Its still 2004 mate.

I feel like such a muppet, the only remote excuse is I'm thinking 2005 tour.
Shame mode.

Back
Top Bottom