Any news on Propaganda?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It will come out right after Guns 'N Roses release "Chinese Democracy", Peter Gabriel tours, and China actually becomes a democracy.

What a sham.

Nah. I think it's taking this long because everyone's issue is to be personally delivered by one of the band members.

kariatari said:
Nah. I think it's taking this long because everyone's issue is to be personally delivered by one of the band members.

it's true. adam went to my house but i'm at work so he came here and now we are sitting drinking sprite and he is gonna finish up some work for me this afternoon.

Adam drinks Sprite? I would've pegged him for a 7-UP guy.

kobayashi said:

it's true. adam went to my house but i'm at work so he came here and now we are sitting drinking sprite and he is gonna finish up some work for me this afternoon.

Tell him to come see me next!

Yeah, and Bono is here! He went out to breakfast, he cleaned my house, we slow danced in the living room, and now we are havin' some drinks...

Bono: *looks over list* Wait a minute, you weren't a Propaganda subscriber!!!!

BC: Ummm...must be a misprint....

I really hope that they do something to make it up to those of us that recently signed up and that haven't received any issues yet. I really don't think that the $60 that I payed (Canadian) is a good price for a magazine.... :(

spinninghead77 said:
I really hope that they do something to make it up to those of us that recently signed up and that haven't received any issues yet. I really don't think that the $60 that I payed (Canadian) is a good price for a magazine.... :(

I know.....I just joined when I moved in January. I want a personal phone call from Adam if I don't get my money back. :grumpy:

I just subscribed in February, major bad timing for me. I'm sure the Propaganda folks will find some way to make it worth our while, perhaps they could clean out their closets and send along some cool CDs, old backstage passes, press photos and other goodies to all us kids.

spinninghead77 said:

How did you pay that much?

I paid $24 US, which is about $36 Canadian.

This is probably wishful thinking on my part.......but what if Propaganda went through all the old issues and put them all together in a book? How cool would that be for the new subscribers(like me). Whatever they do, they really need to get their act together soon......

Back
Top Bottom