Another Zooropa Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Another Zooropa Poll :happy:

• The Joshua Tree

Votes: 74 54.0%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 63 46.0%

• Total voters
i listen to zooropa more than JT. the only song I listen to on JT is In God's Country. but i usually listen to all of zooropa.

BUT... i definitely sing more JT songs in karaoke than zooropa songs. :wink:

Wow, I honestly can't believe it's this close.

I mean, I know The Joshua Tree kind of has this "casual fan" reputation to it, but it's seriously just such a superiour album.

I mean, this is the album where Streets, Bullet, RTSS, One Tree Hill, and Exit come from. How can anything beat that?! I mean, any album with Where the Streets Have No Name on it has to be the best album ever, right?:wink:

Ok, all kidding aside...

The Joshua Tree.

bono_man2002 said:
I really enjoy both albums, and while I may listen to more songs on Joshua Tree, I listen to Zooropa more, if you get what i'm saying.

Yeah, like, JT is a collection, so I'll randomly listen to Streets or One Tree Hill or In God's Country or Bullet (or...), but as an album, I definitely listen to Zooropa the whole way through a whole lot more... until that alarm goes off :drool:

Joshua Tree. I like Zooropa an awful lot, I just don't think it's as good as JT.

However, I still have trouble declaring which album is my favorite. Based on how often I listen to it, probably Achtung Baby. But Bomb is pretty close behind these days.

corianderstem said:
Joshua Tree. I like Zooropa an awful lot, I just don't think it's as good as JT.

However, I still have trouble declaring which album is my favorite. Based on how often I listen to it, probably Achtung Baby. But Bomb is pretty close behind these days.

Ditto :yes:

Lancemc said:
Wow, I honestly can't believe it's this close.

I mean, I know The Joshua Tree kind of has this "casual fan" reputation to it, but it's seriously just such a superiour album.

I mean, this is the album where Streets, Bullet, RTSS, One Tree Hill, and Exit come from. How can anything beat that?! I mean, any album with Where the Streets Have No Name on it has to be the best album ever, right?:wink:

Ok, all kidding aside...

The Joshua Tree.

:yes: Some people say they hear the first three songs so much that they don't mean anything... but I can't remember the last time I heard any of the first three tracks on the radio (New Year's Day, on the other hand... :crack: ). They're such giants that I never get sick of them. And the turnaround into Bullet/RTSS... :drool: Doesn't get any better.

Back
Top Bottom