Another year over, a new one just begun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your'e not really alone if you are here! We actually had a little party going on here-but it kinda dispersed for a little bit. Anyway, you'll be fine. Happy new year to you.

*toasts UFLemon*

I know, the people here are great. But I need some more friends that I can actually physically hang out with. But all my friends had other plans, and I'm not the type that usually gets invited to do stuff.

THey must not realize your obvious redeeming qualities then. I know what you mean though, some times my phone never rings for like months it seems. Then other times it won't stop. Cheer up, new year brings new times. Your goals are met through patience and persistence.

Happy New Year, Jason!! *hugs*

z edge is right...
smile.gif

I think now is the time when I sholud start rocking tipsly and saying "I looove you guys" but I won't. No, no I won't.
wink.gif

I'm actually not all that sad now that I think about it. More melancholy. Reminiscing, this is the first New Year's in four years when I wasn't in friendly company.

Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon:
Thanks, I hope nobody takes this as a "Jason wants attention" thread.

I was thinking it was more of a "Jason takes Manhattan" thing!

No dude you are human just like the rest of us-well most of them
wink.gif

not only am i alone in a romantic sense, but i've been ditched by my friends on new years eve. sucky. but i graduate from high school in 2002! let's hope it's a good year!

happy new years, everyone. go tie your prayers on fireworks and wish a for a good year.
smile.gif

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

I didn't know Madonna had a child in high school, shirley she would taught you to stay out of Bono's pants since U2 keeps beating her out of grammys. You should stick to the dog pound.

Didn't go out for the first time in 5 years this time, had a party at my flat which was brilliant - and a hell of a lot cheaper than going out and getting trashed in the city....

Hope you all had a good time whether you were alone or not - and that you all have a brilliant 2002
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 01-01-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom