Another Vegas Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now now brother... dont get all pissy.

Bono loves us all the same.

------------------
Never trust flying bears.

There is an incredible deal at the Venetian right now. You have to ask for the internet special, and this hotel is absolutely wonderful to stay at, and the rooms are suites. Someone said the bar here is very popular, like the Whiskey Bar at Sunset Marquis. $59 for Sunday, and $129 for Saturday (and $129 Friday). You have to pay in full immediately, and it is non-refundable. This hotel is worth it if you can get that. Who knows how long they will offer this. The Bellagio was going to let us have a room for $109, but waited too long and they said it was "gone." Forgot to add, call their phone #s for the hotels, because often their web sites and hotel sites haven't had the deals. Also, during Pop U2's VIPs, celebrities all stayed at the Hard Rock, as well as U2's staff. We sat in there all day watching the celebrities show up and get their comp tickets for Pop.

[This message has been edited by Nick Carter's Angel (edited 09-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Nick Carter's Angel (edited 09-27-2001).]

And so the good people of the great holy city of Interference organiseth their holy pilgramage to the city of sin. And there shall be much drunkeness and much sexual immorality and much worshipping of their false idols which they doth call 'U2'.

And thou shalt have much fun and engage in much great unholy sinfull debauchery.

And yet, the thought of such actions being evil shall never cross the minds of these people. For they are the people of the great and holy city of Interference.

And this is what they were borneth to do.

The ones who calleth themselves the Sicilian Goddess, LarryMullen's_POPAngel and Deathbear's Fly Girl however shall bathe in sin moreth then the others, and for this they shall pay heavily.

I am assigning you db9, to taketh care of these ladies. For in their sinful drunken state, they shalt knoweth not what they do. Keep by them at all times. Never leaveth their side. Not foreth a second.

God, can you tell me the meaning of life?

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by God:
The ones who calleth themselves the Sicilian Goddess, LarryMullen's_POPAngel and Deathbear's Fly Girl however shall bathe in sin moreth then the others, and for this they shall pay heavily.

You wanna take this outside? I've got a puddle waiting for your face to hit it.

murlio:
kalispell, huh?
very cool, my old med school chum worked there one summer... he finally landed in elko, nv but he always had a fondness for kalispell... he'll be in vegas for the gig as well

Golly God,Jeez Pops we had these discussions before. Don't you remember or were you pissed at the Philistinenes that day?
Please refer to:II Corinthians 6:14
And being that this such a difficult task and a pain in my diamondass,Father please refer to:Luke- 22:42

Your reluctant
Son ..
Late...

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

jezebel:
if you have not yet booked... saturday arrivals can be done via travelocity.com

oh and as an aside, i think db9 might qualify as a celebrity stalker (in legal terms)
wink.gif

The best part about this will be hearing the stories after everyone gets back. Some of you bicker on here DAILY so I can't even imagine what interacting in real life will be like for some on here. I am guessing there will be some hard feelings between some of you the day after the show is over. I do have tickets for this show too but I am not sure if I will be able to make it out there. It will be hard enough to get off work and drive long distances for 2 shows, let alone 3.

[This message has been edited by ultraviolet_j (edited 09-27-2001).]

Sweet! I'm take it as a good sign that I was posted twice. Yep. Yes indeed.
VEEEEGGGAAAASSS!!!

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

We should let Elvis buy the first round of drinks

[This message has been edited by plebau2 (edited 09-27-2001).]

Me = My car
I really should look into finding a place to stay, shouldn't I?
mad.gif
Dammit this is going to be hard...

Hey! Are a bunch of Interferencers staying at the Luxor? Thats where I'm thinking of staying. I want to stay where the most party people are. Woo hoo!!!!!!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Pretty certain U2 won't be staying in Vegas overnight... with the LA gig the next day.

I, though not booked yet, will be staying at Bally's.
biggrin.gif
Party On!

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

I agree - they'll be hanging out at Edge's pad in Malibu.

Bally's - is that close to the Thomas and Mack?!

I personally know that Angel is one cool chick.... maybe I will stay there!
biggrin.gif

PS - there are U2 ads all over NYC radio today. So in case people actually didn't know tickets went on sale tomorrow - they all do now. More competition!! grrrrrr

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

so im staying at the sahara with 3 other friends...its REALLY cheap there right now...69 fri, 69 sat and 32 sun...extra for extra people of course. its gonna end up being only 65 bucks for me to stay the whole weekend there. i think im gonna go to vegas more often! i dont even care if its really nice or not seeing as how all my time will be spent looking for the four lads in other places...

alison

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Thx Kel! Bally's is right on the strip near NYNY and Tropicana etc... They have a really good deal on right now. Email me!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

also, i forgot to say something. my friend whos i account i ordered the vegas tix from had the tickets sent home(we are away at school) and hes gonna go get them this weekend. BUT, his mom called him today and said that 4 tickets had come, and we only ordered 2! we are thinking the other 2 must be reciepts of some kind but usually only 1 ticket comes out as the reciept, unless tickets.com comes out differently. so did you guys get extra ticket like things with yours or am i going to be pleasantly surprised?

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Back
Top Bottom