Another Time, Another Place appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTU2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Because I don't know if we've ever had one...ATAP just flat out rocks. Highly underrated U2 song, nice & raw.

I would have KILLED 2 have seen this song and TWILIGHT replace An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart on the Vertigo Tour.

It's awesome live, but not quite as good in the studio. But yeah, I agree, one of the top 5 boy songs.

One of my favorite songs on Boy, probably second fav after Electric Co. Great vocals by Bono and interesting gaelic bridge!

Zootlesque said:
One of my favorite songs on Boy, probably second fav after Electric Co. Great vocals by Bono and interesting gaelic bridge!

It's not Gaelic, it's Bongolese! :shh:

:wink:

I love ATAP as well, very good sound along with the rest of the Boy album. That verse: 'Just as I am, I awoke with a tear on my tongue. I awoke with a feeling of never before, in my sleep I discover the one' randomly comes into my head for no reason whatshowever. I quite enjoy it, though! Very powerful song.

Have always loved this song. So glad to see some appreciation for it around here now.
The whole album is a gem to me. One of the most underrated albums in their catalogue.

Last edited:
Great great song. Try to get hold of the Pinkpop Festival Belgium 81 (I think) bootleg. The best live version I heard of this song..

Back
Top Bottom