Another New Album Dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFirstBigW

The Fly
I had a dream last night that the new album was going to be named "Watermelon" because the album was a spiritual successor to the song "Lemon".

If this turns out to be true, I can't wait to see them walk out of a giant mirrorball watermelon next summer! :yikes:

I had a dream a couple of nights ago about the new album and it was mostly instrumental. Very strange.
But I have to your dream was quite strange too. I definately would pay to see them walk out of a watermelon!:wink:

dangit, all I've had are really BAD dreams about the album. The first one involved Bono singing a few songs from the new record in my front yard, then he proceeded to tell me that he was going to throw a grenade in my yard :sad:

The second dream...eh, don't remember too much about it, but I *do* remember being very shocked to see the album in stores. I purchased it, listened to it, and was...disappointed :sad: All the tracks were very generic and not at all like U2 (there were a lot of duets, I think). heh, I even went on Interference in my dream and the views of the record were pretty much split :huh: Anyway, so that wasn't so good...

And my last dream...eck. I don't think I listened to much of the record, but it wasn't received very well AT ALL from critics. IGN (a gaming site, of all places) gave the album a 4/10 :sad: BUT, I did get to see what the lead single was!! It was "Back in the Boot" (The Boot Mix)! :eyebrow:

Yeah, so those are my U2 New Record dreams/nightmares. heh, I hope the album is better in reality than in my subconscious :drunk:

Last edited:
I had this bad dream that the album wasn't well produced and a lot of the songs weren't that interesting/unfinished.

And then, the band played lots of uninteresting shows with a large television screen and a huge corporate sponsor.

Oh, wait.

dream

last night i had a dream that i ate a giant marshmellow and when i woke up, my pillow was gone!

Before POP came out I had a couple of dreams of U2 playing in a supermarket...spoooky.

I had a dream that I was in a mahogany styled HMV and was listening to the new U2 album.

The melody was in my head when I woke up for a couple of seconds afterwards. Think of With or without you, When I look at the world, and Ultraviolet mixed together. Everything had a blue tinge to it like I was wearing blue shades. The CD's were in fact laserdiscs with LP covers that had The Edge a la Rattle & Hum cover on the front. :drool:

It sounded good but still a little derivative of their earlier stuff, probably because that's all we have to listen to for the moment. I wish the album would just leak out soon so we can get it on iTunes. :wink:

i had a dream that i was on the new tour and the opening song was an acoustic version of Zoo Station.

Back
Top Bottom