...another cute thing about Walk On vid........!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
............IS WHEN THE LADS PLAY FOOTBALLS ON THE BEACH!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SWOON*

OH BONO!!!!!

Purple shirt, good leg skills, great voice, fantastic figure, sexy ass......I mean, what more could Bono be???????

anyway, they should play for Ireland!!!!

Bono plays ball pretty good eh????

(sorry sorry, I just LOVE the vid!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

Also Cool FM here are playing more and more of it, and each time sounds so much more beautiful, I zoom the vol up up UP!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gif

although, and forgive me, I kinda like the radio edit better than the album one.......
smile.gif

ok, I go back to beddybows now.......

Yes mad1, they can play football...and they love it. They really played football both times they came to Rio. In 1998, when they were here with Popmart, they celebrated Rom?rio?s birthday (on January 29th) playing football in his house...and having a barbecue and lots of beer, of course.
biggrin.gif

Watching the video, we can see that Larry might be a great goal keeper, don?t you think?
wink.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

I thought Larry was kicking and Bono was the goalkeeper *confused* I was also very impressed with the guys soccer skills, they scored major cookie points with me. Not only cause they love soccer, like I do, they can also play, as I did for a long time till bad knees. *picturing herself playing soccer with the boys* oh how awsome would that be.

Anyway I love that video so much and I love your sig follower!!!! I was in tears when I heard the boot for that show. I miss Brazil so much and in those few words he summed up why. I wish I was there, and I hope they go there cause I so wanna see them in my home country, as much as I think you do too.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

My favourite band + my favourite sport=what more I could ask for??
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 10-24-2001).]

Hmmmmm, Christine, what would really finish me off is to see U2 as they are now, walking in the snow with long leather coats on..............*drops dead with lust*

THAT would make my Christmas/Birthday.............!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

yes, the four lads do have great skills, with both large and small balls..........ie - football and snooker.........

LARRY MAN PLAYING SNOOKY CUBES!!!!!!

all us Larry fans should strut in wearing next to nothing leather gear and seduce him on the big patch of green.........attract his attention by nicking his balls........
wink.gif

Dammit, I need to see the other version of this video!!!!!! I take it this is the european version right?

------------------
Ready for the Laughing Gas

Originally posted by mbi16:
I thought Larry was kicking and Bono was the goalkeeper *confused*

No dear, I'm the confused one here, LOL, I checked the video again, you're right
biggrin.gif

(apesar de ser brasileira, futebol n?o ? mesmo a minha praia, hehe) sorry guys, back to english
mbi16, I said in that thread about signatures started by U2girl that I deeply hope he has said that from his heart. He said those words right in the beginning of I Still Haven't Found, remember? I love both, the video of the concert and the bootleg. Be sure I feel the same, my dream is to have U2 among us once more, to go to a concert here with my friends, a celebration for all of us.
smile.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 10-24-2001).]

~LadyLemon~

The video is the one shot in Rio, by Jonas Akerlund. The premiere was here in Brazil, now it has been shown in Europe and Australia. Maybe you will get it soon in US.
smile.gif

------------------

Thanks Follower--it sounds great. Hope to see it here soon!

------------------

Originally posted by follower:
No dear, I'm the confused one here, LOL, I checked the video again, you're right
biggrin.gif

mbi16, I said in that thread about signatures started by U2girl that I deeply hope he has said that from his heart. He said those words right in the beginning of I Still Haven't Found, remember? I love both, the video of the concert and the bootleg. Be sure I feel the same, my dream is to have U2 among us once more, to go to a concert here with my friends, a celebration for all of us.
smile.gif

Ah ah, so in that case Bono wouldn't be such a great goalie, too short!!! lol I'm actually the same height and I was pretty good goalie (though it was not my position and I hated it) so size doesn't matter.

Personally I think it was from the heart. I don't recall hearing anything that emotional and eleborate in any other concert. You can tell from the stutter in his voice, and how he runs out of things to say when he's thanking them in English (Bono running out of things to say?).

Do you have any idea how i can find a video from that? I don't care if it's in Pal format. Ever since I found out it was aired on MTV I've looked on every boot site I've come across and haven't found it yet.

Oh well what city do you live in? I'm from Sao Paulo, and most of my family lives in Jau, little town near Bauru.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

[This message has been edited by mbi16 (edited 10-24-2001).]

~LadyLemon~, you're welcome.

mad1, you really like the video, don't you? I must confess I drool a lot but I still haven't licked the screen
biggrin.gif

mbi16, you might be right. Another great moment on that concert is when Bono shouts, in the end of WTSHNN "ah eu t? maluco" several times, adorable!
I'm at work now (and I was supposed to be working, LOL) so I can't check my bookmarked sites, but I 'll do sme research for you when I get home, I'm sure we can provide you a copy of the video from the S?o Paulo concert...even if I have to make a copy of the one I have. Feel free to e-mail me: grace@u2cover.com

And look at my "from", born and raised in Porto Alegre dear
wink.gif

------------------

Anything that causes screen licking is very worth seeing, especially if Larry is involved.

------------------

I was in that video too, but they edited it out. Adam threw a stick and I went out into the water and fetched it.

LOL z edge

I have a 5 min video, it?s like a home made making of the Walk On video, some friends from Rio got me a copy. Our fab four are waiting on that old car to star filming, the car is parked in front of their hotel. There is this boy playing football alone...then Bono calls him and the boy throws the ball to Bono and he cathes it and then throw it back to the boy...and again, and again...they spend a few minutes having some fun...way too cool.
So, he might like to play with his hands, instead of his feet, LOL

------------------

and mbi16,

I think I have some good news for you...e-mail me, if you want to
wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by cass:
Beddybows? Beddybows?!!! LMAO.. I have not heard that term for years, my mum used to say that, except she must have had a stutter"time for beddybow bows"teehee.
mad1, what is an "amadon"? It keeps appearing in the book set in Dublin I'm reading at the moment. The women keep calling the men "big amadon's" It's not in my dictionary..could be latin ama-love, don-man? lovely man?It conjures up an image of a great lumbering dinosaur to me.
The topic? U2 and futbol? I was impressed witht heir ball skills, but my son said, just to burst mum's bubble "they do lots of takes when they are making film clips" Oh they did not!!!
Too short for a goalie?? My sons U13 team came within a whisker of winning the grandfinal recently, a short little rotund asthmatic goalie. But boy can he save a ball, when the need arises. My son in the Senior divison also lost at the grandfinal because the other team got away with an illegal tackle on our goalie (they won with a penalty shot)...grrrrr...don't get me started.
**cass decides to watch Walk On and Jewel NOW to get back the good feelings, what's passed is past..grrrrrrr**
Peace 2U mad one...lol @your handle, it's a beauty.

You remind me of my parents when I played soccer, oh I miss it so much. It's so much fun after the games. All the referee bashing. LOL the best was my team after making so many bad calls the referee decided to kick our coach out of our final game. Conclusion he stopped the game and the declared the other team a winner. So he left his nice $55 referee shirt on the ground we grabbed it took it the bus and cut into pieces and gave each player one. It's my most prized possession. LOL

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Beddybows? Beddybows?!!! LMAO.. I have not heard that term for years, my mum used to say that, except she must have had a stutter"time for beddybow bows"teehee.
mad1, what is an "amadon"? It keeps appearing in the book set in Dublin I'm reading at the moment. The women keep calling the men "big amadon's" It's not in my dictionary..could be latin ama-love, don-man? lovely man?It conjures up an image of a great lumbering dinosaur to me.
The topic? U2 and futbol? I was impressed witht heir ball skills, but my son said, just to burst mum's bubble "they do lots of takes when they are making film clips" Oh they did not!!!
Too short for a goalie?? My sons U13 team came within a whisker of winning the grandfinal recently, a short little rotund asthmatic goalie. But boy can he save a ball, when the need arises. My son in the Senior divison also lost at the grandfinal because the other team got away with an illegal tackle on our goalie (they won with a penalty shot)...grrrrr...don't get me started.
**cass decides to watch Walk On and Jewel NOW to get back the good feelings, what's passed is past..grrrrrrr**
Peace 2U mad one...lol @your handle, it's a beauty.

Back
Top Bottom