another beautiful day video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:
I want a larger picture of your avatar. Please. :)

there might be bigger versions out there of this photo (in africa 2006) but here goes:

africa2006.jpg

I just love seeing them together, going all the way since:

bonoaliafrica-1.jpg

In Ethiopia 1985

Last edited:
its also on the little bonus dvd you get with the limited edition double disc best of 1990-2000 cd :)

:lol: Bono's dorkydance with Eve in the beginning is priceless!

There is 2 , one of the band playing in a small room but its not offical just for a promo and it wasnt a euro version.
The only version in europe was the airport in france.

a couple of other versions are out there also , an Alternate Edit that was on U2.Com and a version from ETV a remix ...

thankyou said:

there might be bigger versions out there of this photo (in africa 2006) but here goes:

africa2006.jpg

I just love seeing them together, going all the way since:

bonoaliafrica-1.jpg

In Ethiopia 1985

Hello, Bono has cut his hair at last! :ohmy: How did I miss this? There must be a thread about Bono's new hair???? :|

I have one that was referred to as the Paris version (yes yes I know the airport one is in paris too). it's got a lot of shots that look like home videos, with Bono's kids and... other stuff... I haven't seen it in a while.

Unfortunately the cd that I have it on is in a different country at the moment.

dezmaas said:
I can believe it alright! Thanks.

:lol: I can't believe you! he cut his hair in April, that's like four months ago!

:wink: no just kidding.. he didn't make that much public appearances, and I don't think many ppl have noticed it... the discussion on the new hair is priceless! all people moaning about how great he looked 20 years ago and that he looks dead now, highly entertaining to read! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom