Another Bad Album Review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herco

War Child
Cheeky%20Monkey.jpg

Last edited:
is this a joke?

(when I originally posted this the picture was not showing up)

Last edited:
I just don't get it. He's been telling me how much he liked UF and JT, yet he doesn't like the latest album despite the obvious influences. F**king hypocrite.

Look, for goodness sake. He's only heard it once. I really think this album will be one of those growers. It might take 10 or 15 listens to really sink in.

The problem with his review is that it's too simplistic. He should settle down, take some time, curl up with the CD and maybe a bananna daquari, and give it a chance.

BTW, interference is notoriously in anti-joke mode. The mods for sure will lock this thread and or move it. Falls in line with the whole political agenda of the 'management'.

Lol

Hmmm...

I don't know if I trust this guy. For one, he seems to love Jet and Velvet Revolver. And for two, he's got really hairy armpits.

ALTHOUGH, c'mon guys HE IS the President of the United States!!

roy said:
I just don't get it. He's been telling me how much he liked UF and JT, yet he doesn't like the latest album despite the obvious influences. F**king hypocrite.

:lol:

I'm betting this little guy would give us a more honest opinion of the new album than your average record company suit.

SELLOUT!!!

This money obviously got paid off by Napster!!! He's pissed 'cause Apple got vertigo and crapster got ziltch!!!

Well, this guy sure isn't as reliable as he was in the late 70's - early 80's.

MadelynIris said:
BTW, interference is notoriously in anti-joke mode. The mods for sure will lock this thread and or move it. Falls in line with the whole political agenda of the 'management'.

MadelynIris...if you have a problem with any of the mods, I encourage you to contact us. The only way issues can be resolved is with communication.

Let's just leave it at that and get back on topic...not that there's much of a topic to get back on. :lol:

Does this mean you are a primate if you don't understand or like The Bomb...well I agree, hehe, fucking poop throwing monkeys.

RobVox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom