Another Bad Album Review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread deserves a painfull death

thus im going in :wink:

Has it ever occurred to you, tomer, that Sicy does have a life and wouldn't be sending you e-mails for the sheer hell of it?

:hmm:

I think we've had quite enough of your Sicy comments. She's a good mod doing what is often a thankless job. If you want a one-way ticket out of this forum, picking on mods is a pretty good way to get one.

paxetaurora said:
Has it ever occurred to you, tomer, that Sicy does have a life and wouldn't be sending you e-mails for the sheer hell of it?

I think we've had quite enough of your Sicy comments. She's a good mod doing what is often a thankless job. If you want a one-way ticket out of this forum, picking on mods is a pretty good way to get one.

:up: :D :madspit:

This reviewers seem to like it:.....

apen.jpg

paxetaurora said:

I didnt have enough of them though :hmm:

i think the left one sings hello hello and the other two scream HOLA!!!!!!

betterphotoshop than a certain mod *ahem* claims to be able to do it

Tomer said:
continue.......

Tomer.

I've really had enough of the trolling as well as the harrassment of Sicy. She's sent you some very nice and diplomatic emails... but you've kept testing her, and pushing her to actually having to warn you about your continued 'behavior' here on the forum. Most people here find it quite easy to post and reply to discussion type threads w/o sinking to trolling. Trolling will not be permitted. I would advise strongly that you read the FAQ, and if you have any questions about it, please ask myself or Sicy.

Normally, warnings are issued via PM or email, in private, but seeing as though you have not extended the same respect that sicy initially extended to you, I feel that a public warning is more appropriate so that other's know what is going on.

I also should remind you that the posting of private emails or PMs, as well as chat logs are reason for having one's priviledges removed from the forum.

Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom