an Ultra Violet(Light My Way) Gratification thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I LOVE Ultraviolet. That song is constantly in a battle with Pride and NYD as my favorite U2 song EVER.

Sken: have you been to any of the ZooTV concerts? if so, how many and which ones?

*download at 5%... but getting there! i hope! lol*

I can't wait to see this one. ZooTV stuff gets me all giddy like a schoolgirl. (and I'm a guy :huh: )

Sken, you absolutely rock. Thanks buddy. One of my Top 10 U2 songs of all time. I think I'd crap my pants if they played Ultraviolet this coming fall...

These 2 vids, plus other ZooTV vids I've downloaded from Interference, are great quality. This is obviously not some schmuck who snuck a camcorder in. Terrific angles, editing, sound, etc. So my question is... where did these come from? I'm guessing the Zoo crew shot these, based on some of the angles we are seeing. If so, how/when did they get released? Just curious, thanks. And no, I'm not a narc who's gonna bust you for piracy or anything.

Thanks Sken, your work is always appreciated, especially that you take the time to rip these (and other videos) from dvds, convert them so that all can enjoy.

Cheers!

Matt, I've only been to 1 ZooTV concert and that was in my hometown in Adelaide. It was stunning is all I can say.

The clips from Washington and Stockholm are professionally shot concerts, unlike the handycam bootlegs you see. Its a shame the source quality isnt better though.

I have upped Bullet the Blue Sky from ZooTV on another thread. This is an awesome performance as well. Hopefully it doesnt expire too soon.
http://s14.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=178FGZ5KB74AJ0H8GQORIOHR74

Enjoy!

40883bonoviolet-med.jpg

Zootlesque - That song would have made a great single. They really should have released more singles from Achtung Baby.

LuvandPeace1980 - Try downloading the latest codec. Click on this link http://download.divxmovies.com/XviD-1.0.3-20122004.exe Double click on the file once it has downloaded to install it. That should solve your playback problem.

Cheers
Sken

LuvandPeace1980. I just noticed you are a fellow Aussie. If you like I can burn it for you and post you out the whole concert. If you are comfortable with that leave your email, if not let me know and I'll re-upload that clip.

Cheers
Sken

Matt, leave me your email and I'll post you out the entire concert.

Cheers
Sken

I finally managed to get some stuff to play avi files on the Mac but I could not download any of the UV versions. They were "transferred" i.e. they opened while I was on ysi (video only - not audio though) but would not download to disk. I haven't had this problem with any other files from ysi. If it's not too much trouble, Sken would you e-mail me one of the versions or the concert or whatever you can to
superojomagico@yahoo.com

Sken said:
For those that havent seen it live here you go:

Clip is from ZooTV Washington 16th August 1992.

http://web mail.lib ero.it/r.php?d=libero.it&wr=_unreg_5gcs1r3w&ws=66hjsi45&e=libero.it&c=qh0cPpq4rv0nKB9d17yQsH1NW5iiyF4O54243

Just copy and paste the link into Internet Explorer, delete the spaces I have put in between 'web mail' and 'lib ero' and there you go. If you have any playback problems, download the latest codec from www.xvid.org.

This song rocks, here's hoping it shows up on Vertigo soon.

THANKS SKEN YOU ABSOLUTELY ROCK WHAT A GREAT F@#$%*G SONG it is absolutely hands down my favorite.:bow: :bow: :bow:

ok, it still keeps saying i dont have one or more codecs to play the file... but i just downloaded the one the other night and the other file worked. it makes no sense.

so, i went onto windows media and downloaded some codec packages and it still fucks up.

i got this from windows media though:

" You've encountered error message C00D109B while using Windows Media Player. The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue. "

Which codec should I be looking for? :huh: lol

Back
Top Bottom