An U2 question here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least all the normal albums from Boy to ATYCLB would be good enough to show you were a U2 fan and not just mp3s the actual CDs. Anything above that is bonus
smile.gif

They must have a love of U2 music. And not a damn thing else.

------------------
Change is the only constant

A total and utter obsession about the band and the music and the techs and the crew and the red trucks at the shows and the management and Ireland and the accents and the absolute gorgeousness of the boys and...whew..*breathe*. Ok is that enough?
biggrin.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
A total and utter obsession about the band and the music and the techs and the crew and the red trucks at the shows and the management and Ireland and the accents and the absolute gorgeousness of the boys and...whew..*breathe*. Ok is that enough?
biggrin.gif

huh...

------------------
*+*Laura*+*
Bono's personal bellydancer

I think the *TRUE* U2 fan is someone who "gets it." In Mexico City, Bono said "Thanks for sticking with us, I know it can get difficult. But you know, if it keeps us interested, then it won't be bullshit for you." People who are willing to go along for the ride. People who are not stuck in the past waiting for another this or another that. You can dislike some songs or even some albums, but you have to appreciate it all, and recognize that even U2 makes mistakes in the name of art. Oh, and you have to love Achtung Baby. All of it. And you have to wear Fly Shades to bed. Every single night.

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

To own Larry's stick!!!!
tongue.gif

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

Loyality stadfastness sticking w/them thru two decades..

Exemliphing U2's message by your own conduct w/your fellow human beings perhaps?

Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
If curious click
links for
Boston 4 story
and photos..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Must have gone to Slane...in the heart is bonus points
wink.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

OK, for my 1000th post, I will try to gross you all out.

I ran into my friend Matt tonight at my favorite bar...he graduated in May and moved to Chicago so I don't see him often anymore.
I told him about getting Larry's stick and he was so excited for me of course--he knows how much I love U2 and all about my Larry obsession of course.

After hugging me and stuff, he has to do the guy thing and ask--so, have you done anything special with that drumstick?? Like, um, you know, "put" it in any special area. Jesus. As gross as that is, I couldn't help but laugh.

And no, I haven't!!!!

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

Shit, with all these responces guess I don't apply at being a U2 fan.

Henry Rollins lives forever!

~rougerum

Back
Top Bottom