An open letter to a certain Interferencer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missmacphisto

Refugee
I'll rewrite this later....
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-13-2001).]

Were you offering your honey?

------------------
Stealing honey from a swarm of bees,
swinging through the trees.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
No one wants to play with you tonite Wild Monkey!

Yah, they all heard you got to me first!
icon22.gif

------------------
Stealing honey from a swarm of bees,
swinging through the trees.

dude you still asking for your honey a month has passed get over it or atleast come up with something new.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

I'm going to post something here today... I wrote a long, scathing attack on someone last night, when i was still fuming over what this person said to me, and what this person said about most of us on here.
I did indeed say a few things I didnt mean in the previous post, and I was being sarcastic at times and he/she didnt pick up on that, thought I seriously believed what i was saying. I'm sorry for that, but (s)he has to understand why i was so angry.
Soo...I removed it. I have it saved on one of my email accounts. I'm going to rework it and post it here so not only this individual, but also a lot of seemingly spoiled people around here can read it and hopefully see themselves and do somethimg about it. Though i doubt it. i'll probably just get flamed
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-14-2001).]

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm definatly curious now.

As am I.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

*is a spoiled brat* *hides*

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Wow. I must be oblivious to some of the undercurrents here. I don't have a clue whom you might be upset with. Curious tho.
tongue.gif

Well said! You didnt ramble at all, it wasa very valid post.
smile.gif

Yes, I hope we can just forget and forgive, and perhaps we should all just try and bite our tongues next time.
And God, i know what you mean about the soccer moms! They are everywhere around here!!!!!!! Dont ever go near Los Angeles because this is shallow central. All the idiots are here (maybe thats my problem...), EVERYONE is measured by what they have, everyone has an SUV or Minivan, is up with the latest fads, and soccer is played ONLY to be just like everyone else. Barf!
mad.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-14-2001).]

One more thing: In the interest of PEACE...:
I am, again, very sorry for any hurt feelings I've caused. But my feelings get hurt too.
This individual is indeed unusually smart and extraordinarily funny. definitely one of the most interesting and unusual people here(and thats really saying something). In fact, I 'd say that (s)he is actually one of the funniest and most interesting people I have ever encountered - including in my real life! And again, that says a lot. I've met some truly incredible people in my life so far. And this one is fascinating.
wink.gif

I hope this post smooths things over.
biggrin.gif

If not...I will remove this one later.
frown.gif

------------------

I tend to agree with Jayhawk
especially since I have no idea what this is about

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

No, I think it belongs here, because there is more than one person that needs to hear this. Seems we've got some massive egos running around here, and perhaps this will shrink some of them.
biggrin.gif

------------------

A good intention surely, but do you really think that going off in a public forum is really going to shrink this unnamed person's ego? If it is as large as you suggest, it will probably not suffer a dent. In any case, trading insult for insult never solved anything.

I'm VERY new here, but I'd like to briefly support Miss Mac's right to express herself publicly.

I once tried to hide a problem I was having with an individual (we were both members of a certain community)and in the end it blew up in my face because people accused me of being "secretive," "deceptive" and "not willing to involve others in the community."

we are a community here. what she has to say should be heard by all.

wtf???....you want a letter...write an email to the person in question. This has ntohing to do with anyone elses ego but yours, you cleary want this person to feel publicly humiliated without having to be called a bitch for actually naming him. Maybe an education would teach you how to actually handle situation. What this person did in private...you decided to seek retribution publicly..it's lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom