An open letter to a certain Interferencer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and you are exactly one of the ones who needs to se this. ASSHOLE

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

If i wanted to publicly humiliate someone, i would mention them by name.
mad.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-14-2001).]

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Yeah, and you are exactly one of the ones who needs to se this. ASSHOLE

he said humilaite him without revealing his/her name...and I'd rather be an Asshole..than illiterate

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 12-14-2001).]

I have to agree with MissMac on this one..I just wish I knew who insulted her so I can go and stick my Uncle Guido on them.

Lately I too, have a certain individual who has been acting a bit like a immature grown-up. I don't appreciate having an email sent to me trying to act all macho. It doesn't work with me cause all I will do is block them for good, from my addie and my life.

MissMac, just email me and let me know if there's anything I can do. I will email you our new addie since I have deleted acabam as of this morning. I now just share an email account with my husband.

And the only thing they teach nerds like you in school is how to hate and fear.
Waste of time and money.

Err...Nerds? That's a rather broad insult to all of us who go to school, dontcha think?
smile.gif

C'mon. There's got to be a better way than insulting each other. Please?

Stupid insults solve nothing.

Come on...we're all supposed to be adults or teens (who should be able to be mature enough)...grow up...be happy...love each other.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 12-14-2001).]

I meant,ones that post crap like that are nerds. Not all students.

------------------

Originally posted by Arun V:
he said humilaite him without revealing his/her name...and I'd rather be an Asshole..than illiterate

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 12-14-2001).]

I wouldnt. There are people all over the world who cant read. That is NOT a sin. No one would be sent to hell for being illiterate. Being an asshole WILL.
mad.gif

------------------

I wouldnt. There are people all over the world who cant read. That is NOT a sin. No one would be sent to hell for being illiterate. Being an asshole WILL.
mad.gif

Well, I'm hellbound then.

Hey, Arun, how about whoever gets their first throws the other a hell-warming party when they get there??
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Come on...we're all supposed to be adults or teens (who should be able to be mature enough)...grow up...be happy...love each other.
smile.gif
k, sicy and I have talked about it
and we feel this thread has been open long enough now

any questions -- please mail

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I dont think I'd better post this person's name in here. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.

The thing is, I thought really highly of this individual, and tried to bite my toungue when (s)he insults me. I dont mind the cruel jokes, although i did blow up and was plenty pissed off about it the other day. I apologized for that.
I do mind the direct insults,but you know what? If (s)he honestly feels that way, i think I'd better know. I absolutely despise those who are nice to your face, pretend to be your friends, then turn around and plunge a dagger in your back when you're not around. I would rather openly know that I have an enemy...I'd rather know for sure who likes me and who doesnt, then to go around ignorant and oblivious.
frown.gif

I know I need to remember that this person is going through an extremely difficult time right now, but (s)he refuses to remember that I am going through a rough time too, its so horrible I dont even know if I'll make it through. I dont want anyone to be extra nice to me just because of that though, but i DO want this person to remember that if (s)he insults me...I will insult back. I do not tolerate abuse.
This person says that I use my rough life as an excuse for everything. I would really like to know what this individual meant by that. When i have I wrongly used it as an excuse???
I still try to be nice to others, despite what i'm going through. There are many others here who are having a rough time too, and yet I dont see them treating others here like crap.(well, there are the usual arguments, but still...)
I do have a hair trigger temper at the moment, and i will fight back. And when I'm discussing a serious subject, my temper has gotten away from me,its true. But i have never intentionally hurt someone when they didnt take the first shot.
I am tired of this person *insinuating* that I am dumb because I am not in college, and am not in med school or something, or i donno, maybe because I dont use enough BIG WORDS(ooh! now thats a sign of intelligence!), and perhaps i dont engage in serious discussions enough here.

Bottomline: I just want this person to acknowledge that (s)he is very fortunate to have all that (s)he does, and stop thinking that going to college is always a matter of choice. It isnt. I want him/her to be more tolerant, and acknowledge the fact that (s)he does APPEAR to be a little spoiled. Maybe this individual isnt one in real life,i dont know. (S)he just *acts* like it sometimes. If he/she cares to enlighten me so i will stop thinking this way, then that would be appreciated.
Instead of attacking me for being honest and just trying to help him/her be a better person, why doesnt (s)he just take this for what it is - merely constructive criticism, and no longer am I trying to flame. Just trying to point out how (s)he can improve,thats all, i swear.

------------------

I hate people like that.
frown.gif

I feel the same way.. if someone has a problem with me or whatever, say it to my face.. dont act all nice and pretend to like me while talking shit behind my back or whatever.

((( HUGS MISS MAC )))

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I hate people like that.
frown.gif

I feel the same way.. if someone has a problem with me or whatever, say it to my face.. dont act all nice and pretend to like me while talking shit behind my back or whatever.

((( HUGS MISS MAC )))

i have a problem with you spelling shit(e) wrong all the time, but thats all.

Oh, and I know damn well that even though this was a totally watered down version of what I originally wrote, I know I'm going to catch hell for it!!!!
This individual can take criticism, it seems, only from 2 or 3 people here. No one elses is acceptable.
"No one cares what you think"
"I dont respect you..."
"You're not smart enough"
"You have issues" (you have more issues than the Los Angeles times, pal)

(S)he says that (s)he wasnt serious when (s)he said that about not being smart enough, but that is BS. This person was not joking. I may be an idiot, but I know that much at least.
But as I said...I'd rather know the truth. I like knowing who my enemies are.
And in a pitiful attempt to ward off any more attacks from this person, I will say I am truly sorry for the insults I fired back, and I'm sorry if this person views all this as meaning I hate his/her guts. I actually dont, in fact, this person is one of my favorites on here, and I'd be happy to list some of his/her good qualities as well.
But...if this individual wants and enemy...they've got got one. I hope that doesnt happen, but...*shrugs*.
Just admit that (s)he hates my guts, and I'd be perfectly willing to ignore him/her, go my own way,and live and let live.
It's their loss, and the ball's in their court.
frown.gif

------------------

Sorry to hear about the trouble or hard feelings that this person caused you. You know, this is a place where we can all come and be the same. Nobody should be measured in terms of what they have or what they have had; we all have one bonding likeness and that is a true appreciation for the music and enjoyment that U2 gives us. This is a "comfort zone", if you will, for us all to come and get away from the harsh realities that face us in the real world: The snobby people that think they are better than us, the less fortunate that we wish we could help but maybe can't, the sick, the dying, the asshole boss that puts too much work on your shoulders to possibly get done by quitting time, and all the other realities of "real life". For some short sighted ass to ruin that sucks. This is a place to be equal, be yourself, be a person that just wants to talk about what the latest is with music we all share and enjoy. To ruin one's day/week because of senseless cruelty, especially here, bites a big one. And what I hate even more than that , is when it happens in real life. Hey people, we are all the same, if you feel you are better than me because you live in a gated community and drive a big fancy SUV then I have news for you; It doesn't get any more shallow that that. I hate to ramble on when this isn't my thread but I have recently had this discussion with my wife and it bites. My son plays soccer because he likes to play soccer, not so my wife can be a soccer mommy (no offense to soccer moms, well maybe some of you)Anyway, I just wish all the rude ass, snobby, upitty people would take a reality check and realize what they are doing when they try to belittle the "real world". Screw them all Miss Mac, and when you need friends, remember where your real friends are. I hope this all gets worked out and it turns out to be a misunderstanding, which happens too often on the boards, but if not, screw him/her, they were never a friend anyway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom