an idea to get popmart and zootv on DVD's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
we write Universal asking them to release them...

i found 3 addresses...

Universal Music Group
2220 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, CA

Universal Music Group
1755 Broadway
New York, NY

Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
70 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA

just write all 3 each month or more.

lets go ahead with this people, ok?

Last edited:
letters ????

in what world do you live in???

* runs screaming "he's a maniac" *

Last edited:
hey at least i didn't say lets do a petition, god damn people

letters would work better than petitions

you guys on dope? huh?

it can't hurt to try. they don't read online petitions but they would read physical snail mail

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but I really don't think they would have bothered to put the trailers for those on the Elevation In Boston DVD if they weren't planning on releasing them on DVD sometime in the next few years.

greenlight7-11 said:
Call me crazy, but I really don't think they would have bothered to put the trailers for those on the Elevation In Boston DVD if they weren't planning on releasing them on DVD sometime in the next few years.

I wouldn't call them trailers as such... I mean there was no deep voice saying "Coming to you soon...4 guys that rocked the world...out soon on D...V...D"

Get my drift? :crazy:

Probably if there was enough of us petition at u2.com, on there discussion board they would have to notice.
I too wonder what there waiting for.

seriosly people!

are you all that naive to think that U2 don't realize that the fans want zootv and popmart on dvd?

of course they know, and a mass people reminding them isn't gonna change their minds. they just released a dvd, for christ's sake! if they release zootv and popmart, which i think will happen, they'll release it when the time is right at a marketing standpoint. right now is not the time.

and trust me, petitions and letters don't work! i've spent years begging the wwf to bring the ultimate warrior back. has it happened? hell no!

Back
Top Bottom