America: A Tribute To Heroes - Walk On with Peace On Earth intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roland of Gilead

Gunslinger
Just want to make sure that all the folks know about this double-cd tribute album. It has a beautiful Peace On Earth snippet leading into Walk On with all its glorious hallelujah finish. There might be a few other tracks that will interest you too. Remember, this all for a good cause. All profits go to those who need it after the day we will never forget, September 11th.

I am not sure if I wanna buy the cd or the dvd...does anyone know if there is an option on the dvd that will play just the music selection without the people talking between every song?

Thanks.

Just bought it today. Being a huge Springsteen fan, I also love 'My City Of Ruin'-
frown.gif
song that one is.

'New York State Of Mind'-actually, I'm listening to this one right now and thinking about NYC.
frown.gif

Didn't get the DVD because I taped the show when it was on.

This is a charity release and the cd has no talking inbetween the songs. It is JUST the songs. No idea about the options the DVD has, but I'm for the music, not the talking. So, I'll stick with the cd.

------------------
The idiot who put the DVD on his Christmas wish list. What was I thinking!?! That is a WHOLE month away!

Back
Top Bottom