amazon uk tracklisting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cool! i have a hard time believing that full metal jacket will share a title with native son though.

anyone else have the feeling that city of blinding lights is going to be a cool ass tune?

I reckon they've just copied that from nme or hmv...don't really believe that full metal jacket/native son would end up as a final song title

MadelynIris said:
Actually, not sure if this is crap anymore. ;)

It might be real.

It is crap because this tracklisting was initially stolen from an article on Interference.

if it were official, i dont think there would be "native son/ full metal jacket" it'd be oneo r the other

I thought Amazon didn't post anything until they were sure.

:huh:
Maybe that's what I get for thinkin'...

It's obviously a fake because they don't include the songs that haven't been revealed yet. They only posted regurgitated material.

I will bet up to 50 bucks that Tough is not on the final tracklisting. Plus, they only put LPOE as the last track because of speculation on this site that it might be. Personally, I will bet up to 20 bucks that LPOE is not the last track on the album.

No need to waste any time over that list.

Axver said:
Seen it before and it's total crap.

I came up with the tracklisting, and I took my best guess at it. I don't think it's total crap - but who knows.

Obviously I can't go back, but I wouldn't have put Native Son on the same line as Full Metal Jacket. My meaning there was that it was an either/or situation and that these songs might be the same.

But again, who knows, because I surely don't. I definitely didn't think my stupid guess would be worldwide. :| If this the only thing I ever do regarding U2 or about U2 in my life that gets any attention, I have failed as a writer. :huh:

HelloAngel said:
I came up with the tracklisting, and I took my best guess at it. I don't think it's total crap - but who knows.

Oh, I didn't mean to say your tracklisting was total crap! What I meant is Amazon's usage of it as confirmed and such is total crap. I think the tracklisting is highly probable in some respects (I'll bet you the order's radically different, though), but the fact other people are blatantly stealing your work and posting it as confirmed (when track 10 gives away it's not) is nothing short of crap ... and plagiarism.

Back
Top Bottom