Amazon.com (US) taking pre-orders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm tempted to pre-order it, even though I'll also buy it at the store the day/night it arrives.

I would love to see it's sales rank be really high a month before the album even comes out.

Last edited:
Lol! Me, too.
I think I learned with ATYCLB though. I had to wait for delivery while everyone else was already playing it.

Well I already pre-ordered it, and I will buy it the day it comes out as well. Yay for U2.

U2Fan101 said:
Well I already pre-ordered it, and I will buy it the day it comes out as well. Yay for U2.

Okay so you talked me into it.

The interesting thing is since this morning when I first saw the post and went to the site it has gone from a sales rank of 1077 to 517.

U2dork said:
Lol! Me, too.
I think I learned with ATYCLB though. I had to wait for delivery while everyone else was already playing it.

This is how I ended up with 2 copies of ATYCLB. I think I'll hold off. :huh:

Still, it's nice to hear it's showing up on the online stores.

however, The 3 disc CD/DVD Boxset is currently ranked 6,111 and the other one even lower!!

I will probably just go to Best Buy on release day, but FWIW I pre-ordered Star Wars Trilogy on DVD from Amazon and got it the day after it was released using regular free shipping.

I caved to peer pressure - bringing my total number of How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb to 3
1. Amazon
2. Itunes (because I will be able to get it there first and I have no willpower)
3. Best Buy - since I will need a hard copy of the CD as well - and I have no willlpower

sad? yes:)

Amazon.co.uk have usually delivered pre-ordered stuff on the day of release in my experience so I've gone with them again.

Altho if there is any shops locally opening at midnight to sell then i might be tempted. I too have no willpower :)

I've also booked the day off work so I can get some serious listening in :up:

I am most definetley NOT buying the record online! I don't feel like waiting an extra day (two days, whatever) for the record whil everyone says 'OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE BEST U2 ALBUM YET!!'

I think I may have no choice but to simply go into town on the day of the release...may miss half an hour, hour of school...but it'd be worth it to listen to it as soon as possible...

[nb] If any of my school teachers stumble across this and think I'm being serious.....? I am. Get back to work.

Well, since the thread was brought up to the top I will have to point out that the sales rank in the U.S. has now solidified to 195.

Go U2!!

Back
Top Bottom