Amazon.Com reviews

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RademR

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
this was mentioned before, has anyone else seen them. You can't write online reviews on Amazon.com for the regular edition, but you can for the collectors edition. Right now there are 27 reviews, and its getting 4/5 stars. It's not bad, but it would get 5 but these u2 haters are on there blasting the album. There are at least 2-3 people there who just gave it one star because they hate u2 and obviously never heard the album.

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...104-7295795-9329562?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

I just find it cool to read other peoples opinions on the album. I also noticed theres some negative opinions on Bono there, a lot more praise for the Edge.

I think Amazon deletes all reviews anyway when the item is ofifcially released. I know they did that for the 21 Jumpstreet DVD set. It had all kinds of reviews before it was released and once it came out they got rid of em all.

Wow you bought the 21 Jumpstreet DVD?

Those Amazon.com reviews are so useless, except for the Metallica "St. Anger" one. Those are some angry fans! I thought a couple of U2 fans here were negative but those guys are brutal!:grumpy:

I wrote a review for amazon.co.uk, because all of the reviews were so annoyingly brief - 'omg! dis is da best album u2 have done in like ages!!!' etc.

Back
Top Bottom