am i wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
to assume the lot of you don't care for passengers?

you really have no idea what you're missing.

yes, and you were the one who gave it to me.

i was "your passenger" if you know what i mean. :happy:

wow that was lame. sorry.

anyway, i'm glad you still enjoy the song stylings of passengers sicy.

I love aspects of it but don't listen to it a lot because there are a few that I skip over. Maybe I need to burn a copy of only the ones I listen to. But yeah it has moments of brillance!

i love it also, especially tracks 1-7 & 14. i kind of got lost towards the end, but after a lot of listens, it seems a lot smoother.

"Slug," "Your Blue Room," "Beach Sequence," and "Miss Sarajevo" are awesome.

It gets boring after that.

I love it! But my copy got stolen a few years ago and i haven't listened to the whole thing since then.

I probably need to listen to it more. I'm only a fan of the obvious - Your Blue Room and Miss Sarajevo. These two are pretty high on my U2 list, however.

Yeah, it's OK. I've listened to it many times, but I like rock and melody. I like songs that aren't as meandering and are a bit more focused. I don't mind experimentation, I just prefer a little more guitar that's all.

Ita Okashi, Corpse (these chains are way too long), Slug, and Elvis Ate America are wonderful as well as the more obvious Miss Sarajevo and Your Blue Room

UnforgettableLemon said:
Ita Okashi, Corpse (these chains are way too long), Slug, and Elvis Ate America are wonderful as well as the more obvious Miss Sarajevo and Your Blue Room

...my choices too. Aswell as Theme From The Native.

Larry was right about that album, and I don't care for the patronising tone.

Your blue room and Miss Sarajevo are good, the rest I can skip.

Some great stuff on there and one of the 'prizes' for being a U2 fan that Bono mentioned a while back. As is MDH soundtrack. Slug, Blue Room, Miss Sarajevo, Beach Sequence, Always Forever Now are sublime pieces.

Well if Larry says it's no good, case closed I guess! Larry would know, right?

HEY RICKFLY TURN OFF YOUR CAPS IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOURE ANGRY.

Your Blue Room is a great song. Don't care about the rest.

Zoomerang96 said:
to assume the lot of you don't care for passengers?

you really have no idea what you're missing.

I ADORE Passengers. Love it. It's one of those records you never get tired of listening. You are always discovering new sounds and bits. It's great to hear when you are travelling by plane or train too.

Your Blue Room is a top 10 U2 song.

You can assume most ATYCLB lovers don't like Passengers though. Those ppl love music when it comes in obvious forms.

Re: Re: am i wrong

U2_Guy said:

You can assume most ATYCLB lovers don't like Passengers though. Those ppl love music when it comes in obvious forms.

Another brilliant generalization:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: am i wrong

Lancemc said:

Another brilliant generalization:rolleyes:

Read it again, i say MOST ATYCLB lovers, not all.

Anyway, if it's a generalization, it's another brilliant and TRUE generalization.

If it's so true, then provide any type of proof or evidence supporting your statement.

Lancemc said:
If it's so true, then provide any type of proof or evidence supporting your statement.

We don't have a case, i'm not a lawyer who works without a case and you are not a judge.

If you want proofs and evidences, sue me. When both of us are at U2's Court i'll give you what you want. :wink:

Seriously, just read the posts on this thread... You'll come to this conclusion.

I listened to it again after a long while and I love it. Sure its not considered by the band to be an actual album, but a lot of it is really good music. Faves: Miss Sarajevo, Corpse, Your Blue Room, and Theme From Native. When talking about what songs Edge has sung on studio record I always mention Corpse, along with Seconds, Van Dieman's Land, and Numb.

Back
Top Bottom