Am I the only one overwhelmed by U2 Fever??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2DeathBear

The Fly
This all exciting...but I feel my brain is going to short circuit. information overload.....

links everywhere, pictures everywhere. I've only yet to begun cracking some of the threads here....

We have to keep busy until the album comes out right? Never enough info in my opinion.

i remember the boards here when atyclb was going to come out. i love all the energy u2 fans generate. that's why we are the best!

No you are not the only one - I am dying for November 22, to come along. Not only to buy the CD but the LiveAid DVD is released that week or the week before too.

The cock of the walk, baby!

saint_walken.gif

Last edited:
do they have a new record coming out soon or something?

seems like just yesterday that ATYCLB was released.....maybe they should hold off for another year or so; this way, I can can listen to ATYCLB some more.

Hasn't really hit me yet like it has in the past. I think the bad situation here took alot of the wind out of the sails as it was getting very exciting prior to that. It will hit me more when the tour starts and the show collecting begins!

Not looking forward to ticket anxiety this time out though. Most likely no Propaganda who would eliminate alot of that anxiety in the past.

U2DeathBear said:
This all exciting...but I feel my brain is going to short circuit. information overload.....

links everywhere, pictures everywhere. I've only yet to begun cracking some of the threads here....

You're not the only one ! I'm glad I meet people who are just like me. I'm hyper and can't wait for the CD and the tour. I play their performance at TOTP all the time....I just can't get enough of this lovey dovey stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: Dunno if it's healty, but it makes me feel so GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

Last edited:
Roland of Gilead said:
I know I am beginning to loose it. At least 3 times a week now I'll have a U2 related dream. It is not healthy.

Yeah, I had a U2 dream last night...it was like the opening of the tour or something, and they were playing in this bizarre little outdoor auditorium thing. I had a seat in the second row 'cause for some reason not very many people were there. They opened with Vertigo of course, and Bono walked off the stage onto the dirt ground (like I said it was outdoors :eyebrow: ) and I ran up and like, latched onto him and then decided better of it and let him go, but in the short space between the chorus and second verse he said "C'mere. Hug." and he gave me a hug :cute: what an awesome dream.

...anyway...

Yeah, I definatley have U2 fever... for one thing I've become addicted to the blue crack, especially with all the mp3s and pics and movies it provides :up: You guys all rule! Then U2 is suddenly on the cover of every other magazine, Vertigo's being played on the radio and rockin' the TV with the iTunes ad, U2 is starting to appear on TV (TOTP), new album in a month... it's crazy man, crazy! I love it. I have a strong feeling that U2 is going to conquer the statosphere yet again. I want U2 to be on top, and I think they will be!

Try not to overload yourselves, people. As much as I want to listen to U2 all day, all the time, I have to restrain myself. I want the new album to sweep me away into a U2 frenzy again. The key is to set little milestones for yourself.

Like the REM concert I'm going to next week in Cincinnati. That will no doubt ease my U2 anticipation. But after that show, there's really nothing else to ease my excitement. After REM, it'll be about 4 weeks until U2's album. There will be promotional appearances to tide me over, until that sweet day.... November 23.

Atomic Bono: Your dream = :combust: And yes, I've been having way too many U2 dreams lately meself

On top of that...I've got the internet radio Zoo Radio on constantly....It's nice because even though it's U2 I don't pick the songs so I'm excited bout what they'll play next! ;) I need help....

Back
Top Bottom