Am I the only one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
atomic..im in agreement with you
Stay is great...best song from Zooropa...(zooropa being a close second)
and i would also like to hear it full band

AtomicBono said:
just curious, what did Bono say are his top 5 songS?

• Bono's Best of U2
    What are your favorite songs?
    "Stay," "Miss Sarajevo," which we recorded with Luciano Pavarotti. "Until the End of the World," "Vertigo," "Beautiful Day," "Electrical Storm." There's another obscure one called "Your Blue Room," on the Passengers album, which really haunts me. The work in the Eighties is at a very high level melodically, really strong stuff. But all I hear is unfinished lyrics.

COBL_04 said:

:lol: That made me laugh out loud, and I really don't know why. :shrug:

:hyper: *excited by impending Zooropa purchase* :hyper:

You're going to LOVE it. It is one of the best albums ever made. It's so good it scares me. :drool:

The Stay recording is a little bit too busy and muddy for my taste, but the song is pure genius. I :love: it. :drool:

stay is better than one which is overrated on this forum, which makes stay underrated to me, but i can see why you think its overrated.

"Overrated" and "underrated" are just fancy ways of saying "OTHER PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS DIFFERENT FROM MINE."

typhoon said:
"Overrated" and "underrated" are just fancy ways of saying "OTHER PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS DIFFERENT FROM MINE."

In my opinion, you, and your sense of humour are underrated.

:happy: :happy: :happy:

I love Stay! It's definately one of their best ballads ever. And I think the video is fantastic! U2 as guardian angels? How perfect is that?! There's no arguing about taste, if you don't like it then it's no skin off my nose, mate!:evil:

No I don't think so...I think it's really amazing. Would love to hear it live someday...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom