Am I cheating on U2 with Radiohead/can I realy love 2 bands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the new Radiohead album. Very pretty. Much more accessible than their last 2. Hail 2 the Thief has a few songs I love, but it isn't an album you can listen straight through. This one is. Love it. Can't stop listening!

U2 is my soul mate.

All other bands I like are just the hot chicks I might see at work or walking down the street.

But I'll always be 100% committed to my wife, cause I love her.

You're allowed to listen to other bands, you know. :lol:

Anyway, I'm loving the new Radiohead album, too. :up:

I found the new Radiohead album very dull, probably the worst one theyve made in my mind.

Of course you can like Radiohead! I think we SHOULD like Radiohead because of "In Rainbows." After that last album full of noise called Kid A, they should be applauded.

I go in cycles. I'll listen to U2 non-stop for months at a time, drifting from album to album and then into some of my favorite live bootlegs (currently it's Stockholm Zoo TV), but I do tire of it. I NEED to hear new stuff.

I checked into Radiohead just because I wanted to support their experiment with no label...and I ended up loving it! There isn't a lot of new music to love, but you have to keep trying new things.

Or...look backwards. I've just rediscovered John Lennon (post Beatles) and I've loved every second of it.

U2 can always be your first love, but there's no harm in branching out.

Back
Top Bottom