Am I annoying or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ha!
You thought I meant me, didn't ya?

People actually don't seem to think Bono is annoying at amiannoyingornot.com but they do think he's arrogant
http://www.amiannoyingornot.com/view.asp?ID=1154

There's a whole heap of people you can vote for.

Bill Maher is the most annoying and Britney the least...

Interesting

----------------
"Im a brat and I know everything"

393.jpg

Gold...

....and I was all excited because I thought I was finally going to be able to explain to the interference world why ZA is the most ANNOYING member of interference
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Just kidding ms. down under.....we know Johnny Swallow takes the prize for that one
wink.gif

*popkid runs for cover*

------------------
To use the old hippy saying, it ain't where you're from, it's where you're at. And right now. If you're listening to this CD, you're already watching the sunset in your mind, feeling the heat on your skin and whilling away the hours. Simply chilled. Best way to keep it, really. -Matthew Kershaw - Ibiza Sunset.

Bono is annoying because he's giving his opinion about today's music?? And because he's admitted to using illegal drugs??? Bullshit. Hmm...many of my favorite musicians have used lots of drugs in their days--eric clapton, the beatles, the stones, the who, csny, hendrix. Lame. How many people haven't used illegal drugs???

------------------
All I need are some tasty waves, cool buzz, and I'm fine.

babe, you're beautiful....let's go to Ibiza together...I'll serrenade you while the sun sets and the stars come out
wink.gif

sexual tension between swallow and I? Never! He and deathbear are too wrapped up in each others' arms
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom