Alright, Bono/U2 must go on the Daily Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
They did a pretty good segment on Bono last thursday, check out their site if you wanna see it. (the segment Ireland:The Troubles Continue is pretty good too)

They've spoofed him so many times, he NEEDS to go on that show. It'd be the funniest show ever.

Anyone else agree? Anyone think there's a chance he'll do it while they're in NYC? I mean, it'd be good self-promotion for them, they wouldn't turn *that* down, would they?:wink: :drool:

I think that would be a cool idea myself. It was a good skit better then the SNL one in my opinion.

Yeah. I was thinking of going to the free taping on May 19th, after the NJ show. Hope Bono's there. Or even the Edge. He's be cool.

SMB

Bono would be the perfect guest for the Daily Show. It would be a great opportunity for Bono to spread his message, and it would be much, much more fun to have Jon interview him than the people who usually interview him.

madonna's child said:
I wish Bono would do The Daily Show. Bono and Jon in the same room... :drool:

Muwahahaha!!!

You totally need to make a Bono/Jon wallpaper so that I can gaze at my top two sexies at the same freakin' time! :sexywink:

That would be totally hot.

Diane L said:
Remember when Jon Stewart hosted the 2001 Grammies, after Edge made his speech? He said something like, "The Edge talks!" or "The Edge speaks!", as if he was totally amazed and astounded by that fact!

Hehe yeah, he said Edge was the Teller of U2.

*Pen and Teller are comedians/magicians? Teller doesn't say anything*

Jon didn't know, Larry is the Teller of U2. ;)

Craig Kilborn (original Daily Show host) did get Teller to speak though, asked him to say something, as part of his 5 questions, and he said
"f__you Craig." Hehe only time I've ever heard that guy talk.

Bono's shades said:
It would be a great opportunity for Bono to spread his message, and it would be much, much more fun to have Jon interview him than the people who usually interview him.

Yes

And I have to add I agree how totally hot that combination would be :wink:

Back
Top Bottom