All you track order gurus! listen up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
I know I will probably get like 0.2 useful responses to this, but me, ever the optimist.. have decided to post it anyway. I am making a compilation of U2 songs I really like part 2... and now I am trying to finalize a tracklisting.

Here is my current one:

1. Zooropa
2. Miss Sarajevo
3. Mofo (mtv europe)
4. Gone (boston)
5. Sunday Bloody Sunday (rattle and hum)
6. The Unforgettable Fire
7. Lemon
8. All I Want Is You (from at the eleventh hour)
9. Love Comes Tumbling
10. Night and Day
11. Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad
12. Love is Blindness (from stay single)
13. A Sort of Homecoming
14. Walk On (Boston)

All the songs I am sure I want to keep on, except UF and Mofo.. and possibly AIWIY. Other songs I might like to add are New Years Day, HMTMKMKM, Staring at the Sun (prolly the popheart version), 11 oclock tick tock.

If anyone has any sugestions on the tracklisting, that would be welcome. Like perhaps a buffer between Miss Sarajevo and Mofo? The song order is telling a story here (losing oneself, falling in love, holding on, walking on sort of thing...) and I definately want to preserve that cause I'm rather proud of how it turned out to kinda make sense that way.

Any thoughts (especially sane ones) will go greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
SkeeK said:
If anyone has any sugestions on the tracklisting, that would be welcome. Like perhaps a buffer between Miss Sarajevo and Mofo? The song order is telling a story here (losing oneself, falling in love, holding on, walking on sort of thing...) and I definately want to preserve that cause I'm rather proud of how it turned out to kinda make sense that way.
what kind of song are you looking to put in between them? :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom