All U2 iTunes Digital Box set Discussion 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And actually, this thread really belongs in Where the album has a name since it is discussing the new songs/albums!

Aussies Unite! Since it is impossible for us to legally purchase these tracks we should create a fan-tree to email the unreleased tracks to each other!

I'm sure somebody downunder will have them by now since gorman has been streaming for over 12 hours.

anybody...............
:|

we can only hope for these alternate version in single releases in the future.

would be nice to have

1: Vertigo
2: Native Son outtake
3: Full Metal Jacket outtake
4: Are you gonna wait forever

all on one single

tons better than jacknife lee or neon lights

bonoman2002 could you make sure the files aren't too big like 10+mb? It'd be easier for all (especially me) if the file size is kept to a minimum. Bear in mind the stream is 96kbps therefore having an mp3 at a bitrate of 192kbps is useless. Thanks man.

that isn't the problem.....it just won't play. I hit the link and it goes to a page with info about the stream...I click to listen and it goes to itunes and doesn't connect....

Try setting your browser preferences to use iTunes as first choice for streams. That's what I had to do...

Apple put this on themselves....put out an Aussie iTunes store, and none of this is needed.....

Yahweh:

[link removed]

dont all jump on it at once now

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bono Man. Awesome tune. If you feel like sharing the others, I'd love it. I don't particularly *deserve* it, but I'd love it. ;)

i'm doing that...still won't play and there are only 26 users online right now. I'm going to advanced, opening the "open stream" and them pasting the url in the box...and nothing happens...

bredlo said:
Thanks Bono Man. Awesome tune. If you feel like sharing the others, I'd love it. I don't particularly *deserve* it, but I'd love it. ;)

I plan on staying here for a few hours...dont worry! ..
i'm only on ISDN...so its gonna take a while to get everything up and going....
if others post re-links that would be awsome!

Um, I'm all for the unreleased tracks to sneak out there, but you really should be asking Gorman before doing this. He created the stream with the explicit intent that the songs not be recorded and distributed; it's meant to be a non-tangible way for non-iTunes users or non-billionaires to hear the tracks before they eventually end up as full quality MP3s on the net -- as per my understanding.

Hoperpalooza how can we get them if itunes won't bloody open a store here!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(and don't tell me to move out of the sticks!):wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom