All U2 iTunes Digital Box set Discussion 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homerpalooza said:
Um, I'm all for the unreleased tracks to sneak out there, but you really should be asking Gorman before doing this. He created the stream with the explicit intent that the songs not be recorded and distributed; it's meant to be a non-tangible way for non-iTunes users or non-billionaires to hear the tracks before they eventually end up as full quality MP3s on the net -- as per my understanding.

I didnt relise that was the idea...but still they are going to get out anyway.....sooner or later.

if I download i would buy it if itunes came out in australia...its funny that Apple are damn slow to release in the asian pacific region, research has found that people want to pay for mp3's rather than download it illegally but because the outlet aint there. And we;re talking about the asian pacific region where nearly half of the world's popultion resides and they WANTS ITUNES.

Shaizari said:
if I download i would buy it if itunes came out in australia...its funny that Apple are damn slow to release in the asian pacific region, research has found that people want to pay for mp3's rather than download it illegally but because the outlet aint there. And we;re talking about the asian pacific region where nearly half of the world's popultion resides and they WANTS ITUNES.

EXACTLY, if they opened I tunes tonight I might purchase it..................

I think it's a shoddy rip off for the fans....they could've released all of the singles stuff/rare stuff/live stuff all in a boxed set instead.....this is more of a marketing tool for the band and iPod rather than something for the fans....I happily purchased the new album today, but I can't wait until some nice fan decides to put The Complete U2 up as a torrent.

True, you could. Now, *I* don't deserve something like that, but if I did, I'd be at brad (at) bradcornelius.com

You know... *if* I were worth it.

rafamo [at] gmail com

pleaseee! for a poor brazilian that doesnt have access for an ipod :sad:

I get large email all the time no probs using my bigpond account bonoman,

But if you get returns use

dbro5012
AT
mail
DOT
usyd
DOT
edu
DOT
au

bono_man2002 said:
do you all need Yahweh again?

and yes i partly run eyeofthefly

Nope. Thank you so much though. Any other stuff you got would be very welcome over here. Bless your soul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom