All Things Are NOT always "DiamondSexy"...An Explanation of My U2 Loyality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Diamond, I'll hook you up with a nice shot of espresso for this thread...

Well said!
I told ya I'd come around to replying to it, eventually
biggrin.gif

Where did you go on your mission Diamond?
I've been a fan since 82 and a BYU grad. '87.
I saw you at the Salt Lake concert, but was feeling too shy to introduce myself.

Originally posted by partygirl:
Where did you go on your mission Diamond?
I've been a fan since 82 and a BYU grad. '87.
I saw you at the Salt Lake concert, but was feeling too shy to introduce myself.

Detroit..Miss Idaho
Dearborn,Michigan to be precise..
Didnt you go to the Vegas show?

Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

D, just had to add that everytime I hear October, I get this vision of you and your little girls cruising around in a jeep singing along!

smile.gif

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Nope-that wasn't me in Las Vegas. Must have been some other Partygirl. I was at the April 15th show in Portland tho'. I'm not from Idaho originally. Born and raised in San Francisco Bay Area. Anyway, maybe next time I won't be so shy. So, was that when missions were 18months? Was that the War tour or an earlier one? I can't say I wouldn't have tried to go myself missionary or not. I did know a couple of other missionaries at the Y that did get away with a U2 concert.

Were you at the Portland concert too? I thought Salt Lake was a much better concert-especially the crowd. When I was at the Y in 85 I saw INXS. They were very close to getting U2, but it didn't work out. That would have been great. Thanks for the chat Diamond.

Ya know Diamond I used to sell cars and I understand the intensity and excitment it takes to prosper let alone survive in that wacky business. It usually means reaching out to everyone around you and pulling them into your world and making them become you for a minute or two. Those dizzying highs that occour on a 5 car saturday will carry on as long as you are awake, and you sleep not to keep it on and savor the day you were king so not to wake up tomorrow a brand new peasant.

Your existence here is a bold experience full of rewards to any and all, and I for one appreciate you because you make me seem not so bad when you are around!

Take care Bro!

Originally posted by z edge:
Ya know Diamond I used to sell cars and I understand the intensity and excitment it takes to prosper let alone survive in that wacky business. It usually means reaching out to everyone around you and pulling them into your world and making them become you for a minute or two. Those dizzying highs that occour on a 5 car saturday will carry on as long as you are awake, and you sleep not to keep it on and savor the day you were king so not to wake up tomorrow a brand new peasant.

Your existence here is a bold experience full of rewards to any and all, and I for one appreciate you because you make me seem not so bad when you are around!

Take care Bro!

Very eloquently put Brother Edge.
Thank You so much.
The interferncers from the Texas'shows I chat w/all say great things about you..
Your brother-
Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
The interferncers from the Texas'shows I chat w/all say great things about you..

They are lying! Its a CON-I paid them to say nice things about me
wink.gif

Sell one for me today, and it better not be a junker!

L
A
T
E

------------------
U2Oklahoma&
Z
-
E
D
G
E

Ze69
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO

Originally posted by z edge:
They are lying! Its a CON-I paid them to say nice things about me
wink.gif

Which reminds me, your next payment is due. Pay up or the truth comes out!!!

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

It must of been a topless Jeep then
wink.gif

Maybe you can make O2 a good deal on one so she will ease up on the payment I owe her
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom