All the informations you need about the new songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
1. Vertigo (3:13)
Lyrics by Bono with The Edge, Produced by Steve Lillywhite, Backing Vocals by The Edge, Synthesizers by Jacknife Lee

2. Miracle Drug (3:53)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Steve Lillywhite, Additional production by Carl Glanville and Jacknife Lee, Piano and additional vocal by The Edge, Backing vocal by Bono and Larry Mullen, Synthesizers and Programming by Jacknife Lee

3. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (5:05)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Chris Thomas, Additional production by Steve Lillywhite and Nellee Hooper, Keyboards and additional vocal by The Edge

4. Love And Peace Or Else (4:48)
Lyrics by Bono with The Edge, Original Production by Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois, Additional production by Chris Thomas, Jacknife Lee and Flood, Mixed by Flood, Synthesizers by Brian Eno, Piano and backing vocals by The Edge, Shaker by Daniel Lanois

5. City Of Blinding Lights (5:46)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Flood, Additional production by Chris Thomas and Jacknife Lee, Piano by The Edge and Bono, Synthesizers by Jacknife Lee

6. All Because Of You (3:34)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Steve Lillywhite, Mixed by Flood, Backing Vocals by The Edge, Keyboards by Jacknife Lee

7. A Man And A Woman (4:27)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Jacknife Lee, Backing vocals and aditional percussion by The Edge, Synthesizers by Jacknife Lee

8. Crumbs From Your Table (4:59)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Steve Lillwhite, Additional production by Jacknife Lee, Mixed by Steve Lillywhite, Flood and Jacknife Lee, Additional guitar-atmospherics and synthesisers by Jacknife Lee

9. One Step Closer (3:48)
Lyrics by Bono, Original production by Chris Thomas and Daniel Lanois, Additional production by Jacknife Lee, Additional guitar by Bono, Backing Vocals by The Edge, Additional guitar and Pedal steel by Daniel Lanois, Synthesisers by Jacknife Lee

10. Original Of The Species (4:34)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Steve Lillywhite, Additional production by Jacknife Lee, Mixed by Flood, Piano and synthesiser by The Edge, Additional synthesisers by Jacknife Lee

11. Fast Cars (3:43)
Lyrics by Bono with The Edge, Produced by Steve Lillywhite, Keyboards by Jacknife Lee

Bonus-DVD:
1. U2 Interview with Interviewer Neil McCormick
2. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - Studio Performance
3. Crumbs From Your Table - DVD
4. Vertigo - Temple Bar Mix
5. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - Acoustic Couch
6. Vertigo - DVD

- where's Yahweh???
- Larry's backing vocals on Miracle Drug... that will be interesting
- Whoa... too much producers and additional mixes for my taste

Last edited:
U2achtung.com and U2tour .de have published both the details, received from Universal offices :

1. Vertigo (3:13)
Lyrics by Bono with The Edge, Produced by Steve Lillywhite, Backing Vocals by The Edge, Synthesizers by Jacknife Lee

2. Miracle Drug (3:53)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Steve Lillywhite, Additional production by Carl Glanville and Jacknife Lee, Piano and additional vocal by The Edge, Backing vocal by Bono and Larry Mullen, Synthesizers and Programming by Jacknife Lee

3. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (5:05)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Chris Thomas, Additional production by Steve Lillywhite and Nellee Hooper, Keyboards and additional vocal by The Edge

4. Love And Peace Or Else (4:48)
Lyrics by Bono with The Edge, Original Production by Brian Eno and Daniel Lanois, Additional production by Chris Thomas, Jacknife Lee and Flood, Mixed by Flood, Synthesizers by Brian Eno, Piano and backing vocals by The Edge, Shaker by Daniel Lanois

5. City Of Blinding Lights (5:46)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Flood, Additional production by Chris Thomas and Jacknife Lee, Piano by The Edge and Bono, Synthesizers by Jacknife Lee

6. All Because Of You (3:34)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Steve Lillywhite, Mixed by Flood, Backing Vocals by The Edge, Keyboards by Jacknife Lee

Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Jacknife Lee, Backing vocals and aditional percussion by The Edge, Synthesizers by Jacknife Lee

8. Crumbs From Your Table (4:59)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Steve Lillwhite, Additional production by Jacknife Lee, Mixed by Steve Lillywhite, Flood and Jacknife Lee, Additional synthesisers by Jacknife Lee

9. One Step Closer (3:48)
Lyrics by Bono, Original production by Chris Thomas and Daniel Lanois, Additional production by Jacknife Lee, Additional guitar by Bono, Backing Vocals by The Edge, Additional guitar and Pedal steel by Daniel Lanois, Synthesisers by Jacknife Lee

10. Original Of The Species (4:34)
Lyrics by Bono, Produced by Steve Lillywhite, Additional production by Jacknife Lee, Mixed by Flood, Piano and synthesiser by The Edge, Additional synthesisers by Jacknife Lee

11. Yahweh (4:22)
Lyrics by Bono with The Edge, Produced by Chris Thomas, Piano, synthesisers and backing vocals by The Edge, Mandolin by Daniel Lanois, Additional guitar by Bono

12. Fast Cars (3:43) (uk seulement)
Lyrics by Bono with The Edge, Produced by Steve Lillywhite, Keyboards by Jacknife Lee

DVD-Bonus:
1. U2 Interview with Interviewer Neil McCormick
2. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - Studio Performance
3. Crumbs From Your Table - DVD
4. Vertigo - Temple Bar Mix
5. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - Acoustic Couch
6. Vertigo - DVD

(C) 2004 Universal Music International B.V.
Filmed on 9th and 10th June 2004 at HQ, Dublin, Ireland

Last edited:

Percussion by The Edge? This man just keeps getting more and more talented! Shame he doesn't have a few more arms, or he could be U2 all by himself!

Axver said:

Percussion by The Edge? This man just keeps getting more and more talented! Shame he doesn't have a few more arms, or he could be U2 all by himself!

haven't you seen the making of beautiful day? they showed edge on the drums during a break and he sounded like he could do a drum solo just as well as he could do a guitar solo!

Wow, its interesting that City Of Blinding Lights was the song considered for the Spiderman soundtrack..

I think the variety of the amount of people working on this album will be the biggest experiment about it. I thinks it's a great thing doing this. It's something very new for them.

bcrt2000 said:

haven't you seen the making of beautiful day? they showed edge on the drums during a break and he sounded like he could do a drum solo just as well as he could do a guitar solo!

Nope, I've never seen that. Well, I may have MPEGs of it on my computer that I watched once a year ago, but ... I don't recall Edge playing drums. That's pretty cool!

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:scratch: yes that is strange

Something to do with one of the reasons Elvis isn't very popular. It does this for a bunch of other U2 fansites. Going for a monopoly? Thinks it's funny? I dunno. I personally think it's really fucking stupid.

Back
Top Bottom