All of you who were at the hamilton show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
I need you to describe how bono and edge looked...were they pissed I was to nervous to play?

Edge was quite entertained, he was laughing for a while haha (adam got a pic of that but its not on the comp
frown.gif
)

Bono didnt look pissed to me, he was kind of sypathetic to your situation, what with you trippin round cuz u looked sooo shocked to be on there. But then again, I wasnt really watching what Bono was doing.

I can't really say, since I was in the heart I could mostly see your and their backs until you came on the mainstage, plus i was too excited to be paying big attention.

When you got to the main stage and you did your awesome singing, I think they seemed pretty cool with it
wink.gif

I know I at least was not pissed at all!!
smile.gif

PA130127.jpg

PA130126.jpg

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 10-15-2001).]

Don't worry Arun...

At first Bono looked amused, then a little embaressed...maybe slightly pained when he was pointing out the chords. If anything though, I think he just thought it was funny,

Originally posted by Arun V:
I need you to describe how bono and edge looked...were they pissed I was to nervous to play?

Arun, I wasn't there, but by the looks of that second picture Skeek posted here in this topic, Bono doesn't look pissed at all!! I've heard your story told from a friend of mine who you told it to, and I couldn't be more happy for you. Good for you! You definitely seized the day.

Amy

I don't think he was pissed at all. In fact Bono seemed to be having a good time with everything. He seemed to be really understanding. Actually, one of my favourite parts of the night was when you were having a bit of trouble and Bono screamed "WE HAVE FAITH!!" Just a great moment.

Also, Edge was really sympathetic and came up and patted you on the back to try and calm you down. A great moment from a great show.

------------------
Peace on Earth.

I thought he looked rather amused by the time you guys came back to the the main stage, and when you took the mic and started to sing, he seemed really surprised.

------------------
"...and a thousand slimy things did crawl upon the slimy sea..."

[This message has been edited by Bloodied (edited 10-15-2001).]

I couldn't stop laughing!!!!!! Arun, it was just what the show needed at the perfect time...comic relief!!! You did a great job!!! The Edge and Bono definitely, genuinely seemed very entertained, patient and amused. Alot of people around me had no idea what was happening. What a memorable evening. Can't believe I saw two of the most incredible shows!!First the stage rolling in Buffalo and then the "we have faith, I believe in you" in Hamilton!!

Definitely the angels up above!! Hallelujah!

------------------
If your glass house should crack....POE

Arun,

It was absolutely priceless. I especially liked the part when Bono asked Larry to come in and play as Adam and then added - Adam get your brother to come and play as well.

That was hilarious! You could just hear Bono telling you the chords " it was either A CMinor F" or "C AMinor F" I can't remember exactly. We were in the heart right at the tip - you were so nervous we could see you shaking!

Ah - don't sweat it you did awesome!

Cheers,

Lisa

I wasn't at the show Arun, but from the pics they didn't seem pissed at all... I'm sure they could understand how you were feeling..... Congrats!

Well the way Bono is, he was probably trying to remember the chords himself.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
Well the way Bono is, he was probably trying to remember the chords himself.
biggrin.gif

*lmao*

That's why we love that guy...
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know that half of it...

No.

Larry and Adam were laughing so hard I thought they'd piss their pants. But they all seemed to be having a great time, not pissed off or anything like that.

Oh yes, they were totally pissed. Trust me.

I heard Larrys' now got a restraining order against you. I know how that is....

------------------
"If he gets up...we'll all get up...It'll be anarchy!!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom