All MY Life should have been a single instead of WITS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
After listening to "All My Life" beach clip again I think that song should have been released as a single. Don't get me wrong WITS is a very good song also but All My Life would have been a better choice.

It's definately a better song than WITS...that's why they saved it for the next album. It should be a single, just wait.

If it's on the next album, look forward to the same U2 that brought you All That You Can't Leave Behind and How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. Not that that's a bad thing at all.

that was a great song. However, it is in the ATYCLB/HTDAAB U2 stylings, meaning it probably won't be on this new album with a supposed "new sound". Unfortunate, because it's a great song. How can I hear it? They took it off youtube.

Blah. Cheesy song, especially the chorus.
Hoping for a "new direction", as they call it.

In My Life is a great song, definetly single worthy.

Love the guitar work in it as well, which makes it more exciting possibility wise.

WITS was a good song for the "best of" album, but I'm guessing they wanted to release this on the new album.

If this new record is an experimentation as they are saying it is, this would be a perfect song to release as a single for commercial success.

the tourist said:
If it's on the next album, look forward to the same U2 that brought you All That You Can't Leave Behind and How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. Not that that's a bad thing at all.

doesn't "Mercy" belong in there as well then?

Back
Top Bottom