All I Want is You (the one where Bono speaks Italian)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_girlie_2002

War Child
A friend copied this for me and its an amazing version but where is it from? Does anyone know? I think its B and Edge only. :)

It's from the San Remo festival. They performed "All I Want is You" and "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" I have an mp3 of Ground if you want it.

Bono & The Edge appeared at the San Remo Festival on February 26, 2000 to thank the Pope and Italian Prime Minister Massimo D'Alema for supporting the campaign for Third World debt forgiveness. Bono & The Edge performed 2 songs in front of the audience at Italy's national version of the Eurovision Song Contest. The Festival was broadcast on television to over 17 million Italians.

? Macphisto.net

It was a beautiful version although bono's voice sounded a little frayed.....I love the Omagh version.........

You say, you want
a sense of peace
I just wanna see her face
and this hatred will get us no place

Queen Bee said:
It's from the San Remo festival. They performed "All I Want is You" and "The Ground Beneath Her Feet" I have an mp3 of Ground if you want it.

Bono & The Edge appeared at the San Remo Festival on February 26, 2000 to thank the Pope and Italian Prime Minister Massimo D'Alema for supporting the campaign for Third World debt forgiveness. Bono & The Edge performed 2 songs in front of the audience at Italy's national version of the Eurovision Song Contest. The Festival was broadcast on television to over 17 million Italians.

? Macphisto.net

ooh that would be lovely,queen. Email me if you can:
when_the_stars_go_blue_02@yahoo.com

thank you for answering my question! I'm making a friend something special and I needed it for (myself :)) her tracklist. :)

Queen Bee said:

? Macphisto.net

yes, that's right! and i was in the 17 million! :happy: :happy:

Back
Top Bottom