** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else notice the alternate mix of the song? It's the same with Vertigo...three or four different mixes of that song were available by the time the album came out.

None of the mixes were a great departure though... Electrical Storm on the other hand had 3 totally different mixes as well as modifications of those 3 versions floating around everywhere on the radio and on the net.

This video is huge.

GOYB hasn't sold well - especially in the US - but will MTV, VH1, etc be able to ignore this video? I thought GOYB was essentially a statement setting up a more accessible single, but with this video, the Grammy/Brit performances, the alternate video, the Super Bowl commercial... they might just give this thing the push it needs.

I could really see this catching on.

I think I saw Bono with his shirt off.....that doesn't happen often...I mean since the 80's.

You're really making me do this you know.

bonosexywaterbottle0607qk3.jpg

I've corrected the Pixel aspect ratio, so it's no longer strechted, and encoded it for iPod/iPhone playback, althought I'm not sure if I should upload it cos' it maybe it could mean trouble.

Any suggestions?

:lol:

Bono shirtless on stage...:down:
Bono shirtless with explosions/volcanoes/outer space behind him...:up::up:

I thought Bono's intro was very The Fly... the looking around, the strut forward...

Maybe it's just that it fits the song, but there's definitely some of that flavor in GOYB...

BTW - The "You don't know how beautiful you are" is a shout out to ALL women everywhere. G
reat message for a lot of girls and women who don't ever feel good enough/pretty enough.

I wish they wouldnt have done a straight performance video...it would be cool to see them do something discotheque or elevation ish again.
But otherwise it was pretty cool

Yeah, the getty images watermark and this delay...chances are this video is a very well done fake. Which would suck. And if the chances are good that the fake is better than the real deal...they've got quite an issue on their hands. :doh:

Yeah, the getty images watermark and this delay...chances are this video is a very well done fake. Which would suck. And if the chances are good that the fake is better than the real deal...they've got quite an issue on their hands. :doh:

How on earth can this be faked?! :huh:

yes, they faked the band performing a song that no one has ever seen performed before.

are you nuts?

at the end of the video it looks like larry needs to take a crap. sorry, maybe thats the look of all drummers

a bit of MW with the film effect at the end
a bit of zoo station thrust of the arms at the end
a bit of the fly stances and close ups at the end too

too much is not enough

yeah :wink:

No Fucking way that this is fake.

I'll eat every single post of mine on this forum printed out if this videoclip is not an official U2 one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom