** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it is. Old men playing instruments. Same camera work. Bono using the same stances. Edge wearing the same clothes. It's like they took the boys out of the Vertigo video and added all that other shit to make a new video.

And I meant what I said about Adam. The man has aged really well. Some of you point to Larry Mullen as the hottie, but he's faking it all the way.

You sound like those people who say that Edge is the worst guitarist ever because he doesn't play hour-long trillion-note-per-minute guitar solos that do nothing at all to make the song better but are OMG AWESOME.

You sound like those people who say that Edge is the worst guitarist ever because he doesn't play hour-long trillion-note-per-minute guitar solos that do nothing at all to make the song better but are OMG AWESOME.

Well, that doesn't really have anything to do with what I said about the video, but I am one of those people who think the Edge is overrated. We'll save that for another discussion.

Well, that doesn't really have anything to do with what I said about the video, but I am one of those people who think the Edge is overrated. We'll save that for another discussion.

Yeah, Bono, Adam and Larry are pretty terrible, too.

pffft.

WTF is he doing here then?

I hate people who just question edge because he isn't the fanciest guitarist in the land.

The guy is note-perfect just about every night, and being a great guitarist isn't about playing the fanciest licks, its about being fit-for purpose. It's like buying a tub of ice-cream to eat on the beach, and instead of bringing your own spoon, you spend 4 million bucks on a spoon you are just going to throw away at the end of the picnic.

Listen to Street Misssion. He was 18, been playing guitar for just over 2 years.

He doenst play rediculous solos because they ruin the overall song experience. A band is much more than just a guitarist.

"edge is overrated" "Goyb sucks" :"goyb video sucks" "my wife is a bitch"

Dude, you love creating enemies. Your wife is one lucky girl :up:

It's not so much that you air opinions, just that you are delibrately obstructive, you argue and moan about the most trivial garbage things, then you make statements designed specifically to incite a response.

Here is your response. Grow up and discuss your opinions like an adult and stop creating problems with everyone you encounter.

Sure it is. Old men playing instruments. Same camera work. Bono using the same stances. Edge wearing the same clothes. It's like they took the boys out of the Vertigo video and added all that other shit to make a new video.

And I meant what I said about Adam. The man has aged really well. Some of you point to Larry Mullen as the hottie, but he's faking it all the way.

If anyone ever had any doubts as to if you were trolling or not, then this should seal the deal for them...

It's no worse than seeing Janet Jackson's head morph into a bunch of other faces...or fans lip-syncing to the Chili Peppers...or Chris Martin "walk backwards."

There are only so many ways you can hold a guitar and stand in front of a microphone!

p.s. - For the Vertigo video, I thought the band was really standing in the middle of that swirly thing. You've spoiled my fun by revealing that they just made them stand there and added scenery in the background (I'll think twice the next time I watch another music video). Gosh darn it...

p.s. - For the Vertigo video, I thought the band was really standing in the middle of that swirly thing. You've spoiled my fun by revealing that they just made them stand there and added scenery in the background (I'll think twice the next time I watch another music video). Gosh darn it...
you mean they really weren't in a place called vertigo? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom