** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!! This video is fucking awesome!! The songs sounds much better with this videoo! This is the fresh stuff i've been talking about so many times these days...

Best video since Beautiful Day and together with Even Better hen The Real Thing video it's the top 3 90's video from them! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

LOL...

Gavin's board video now it's on U2.com home....:lol::lol:

That talk about two videos was confirmed?

Cause maybe that Irish newspaper site is going to give us abother video....

I like that move that Bono does during the 2nd "You don't know how beautiful" part. :love:

I need to get this in HD!!!!!! :ohmy:

This is the funniest video they have ever done! The haters will not realize that it is a complete joke. Way funnier than The Fly even.

Great FX! It's the next step in the Apple commercial progression.

Adobe After FX rules...

That talk about two videos was confirmed?

Cause maybe that Irish newspaper site is going to give us abother video....

No, not confirmed.
But based on the stills and this video, could still be possible.

However, all blogs that connected Ann Xiao to the u2 GOYB video have dissappeared from her blog.

yes, much to see. & a statement, no doubt, but for me it was a big wink. They are making fun of themselves all over the place (you see Larry's poker face?) I mean, it's extreme until the end. They're desecrating all kinds of art and politics, which I don't think they would do unless it was with a purpose.
Granted, it's not funny in a Three Stooges kind of way (or Laurel and Hardy, if you're that kind of person) but I think it is most def supposed to be a "things are so ridiculous, they have become hilarious" kind of thing.

I really like the video and it goes well with the song. As other have said there is a lot going on in the vid so I will have to watch a few more times. :applaud:

Opps! A little sloppy image work.

1:53-2:05 - three "Getty Images" watermarks.

Unless that was intentional...................somehow I doubt it.

Very Led Zep, very kitschy, very dada/pop art. Don't know if i love it yet, we'll see if it grows on me.

Very very very cool video, adds so much to the song. This is what music videos should all be like. Congratulations U2, you've done it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom