** All Get On Your Boots VIDEO Discussion HERE ** (No DL Links Please!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you think of the video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few diff ways.. try Quick Links at the top then open contacts pop up, or just start a new pm message and type the names in.

I see the contacts but I can't select to pm them all. I mean masspm like the old days, where you can click to add your whole buddy list in once.

She said she cant post/give out info until the video is released. She said this is Alex's version.

I dont know, I'm confused, I should just go back to bed. :sad:

From the Irish Independent:

5.24 pm

Delivery of the video for U2's new single, 'Get on Your Boots', has been delayed.

Universal Music have issued the following statement:

"The video is going really well but unfortunately it just wasn’t finished in time for the premiere today. Alex Courtes is an amazing director and we can assure you that it will be well worth the wait."

5.24 pm

Delivery of the video for U2's new single, 'Get on Your Boots', has been delayed.

"The video is going really well but unfortunately it just wasn’t finished in time for the premiere today. Alex Courtes is an amazing director and we can assure you that it will be well worth the wait."

I wonder how much will be different... Could this be the rough cut the band wasn't sure about (according to The Edge)?

Doubt it, but hmm...

Hope we don't lose shirtless Bono. Or girl wearing only war medals.

They need to figure this out pronto. This video has leaked, they can't contain it, at this point it will be dispersed in exponential numbers.

You gotta love U2, they still haven't realized that leaking their material is like guerilla warfare, fans vs. U2. :lol:

5.24 pm

Wait, they didn't have time to finish that video? That's strange. I don't buy it, it must have something to do with the leaked version.

So we know the current version is the officiall Courtes version that should have premiered today, apparently just not the finished version of the video.

I hope it will be finished BEFORE the album comes out. Come on, the video was shot in December!

I wonder how much will be different... Could this be the rough cut the band wasn't sure about (according to The Edge)?

Doubt it, but hmm...

But didn't Edge also say the saw the finished version and thought it was brilliant? So where is this finished version and why can't they release it today?

The video is still all over the net, not sure why people need it emailed.

I read a bit further on the forum and translated from Spanish to English.
They got it from Universal.
A guy came from London yesterday with CD-R's and copies were made of that.
First one didn't work or something.
Let me see if I can find that post.

Here it is :

no, no hay ni promo aun... el disco llego ayer a Universal bajo el cuidado de un tipo venido de Londres.
Grabado en Cdr y con varias copias... una de ellas no funcionaba y cambiaro a otro cd. Repartieron las letras en fotocopias y luego las retiraron

u2eastlink leaked it according to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom