All Because of You - Sounds Like ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rachel D. said:
I thought it sounded too hard and not melodic enogh. They're on the road to becoming a metal band, if you ask me. Just like they almost became a country-western band in the late 80s...

Hard? I don't even think it's close to hard, which is why I was a bit disappointed initially. All Because Of You is to hard what The Ocean is to The Cry/The Electric Co. I'd love some more classic rock like The Electric Co. Or, as I've been saying, TUF II.

actuall it does sound like metal.(not death metal)
but classic heavy metal. they have never made a metal song so i think its about time. "all because of you" rocks my balls off!

its the return of rock&roll.. is this their new single. it is a bit too heavy for me actuall i like stuff like led zep and gnr but this will do..
it does sound like edge is going into a heavy 1 min guitar solo .. just think .. their music video with edge playing this solo on top of a hill out side a church..:drool: :drool:

the tone of bono's voice here sounds to me like the way he sang on wild honey (vocally only).
but the guitar is way more intense.
shaun vox, i think you are right about that guitar solo. it is about to kick in for a minute (at least). levels up to 11.

Back
Top Bottom