"All Because of You" leaked?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
The guys at U2eastlink.com are discussing their recent visit to the Hannover Quay studios in Dublin. They witnessed the recording of the new album with Bono, Edge, Flood and Steve Lillywhite. Supposedly the new single is very hard rock and it sounds like nothing U2 have done in the past. Later, they listened to "All Because of You", which they described as a mixture of "Electrical Storm" ending guitar and The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again". They have a very bad recording of the song. They say the main riff is actually easy to remember and learn, but the rest of the song is hard. And, they were able to write down some of the lyrics. I hope they will post it on their site. Is there somebody from U2eastlink.com on this forums to tell us more?

Considering the only great part of Electrical Storm is the ending guitar riff, that sounds good.

well, I can't speak spanish, so can anyone translate this report?

and are they actually gonna post an mp3 or something?????
:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

I don't care how bad their recording is, I want to hear it. It could sound like a car's running over the recording equipment with the new U2 playing quietly in the background and I'd still be happy.

I can hear it now.

"this sounds like crap"
"thats because its a bad recording"
"if the album sounds like this I am not buying it"
"its a bad recording, relax"
"Bono's voice sounds rough"
"I cant hear Adam!!!"

.....and so on. Ahhh the fun!!
I would like to hear a bad recording nonetheless.

U2DMfan said:
I can hear it now.

"this sounds like crap"
"I cant hear Adam!!!"

How true. LOL!!!! :) I don't care if it sounds like crap either;
I just need to hear something NEW by U2! :)

U2DMfan said:
I can hear it now.

"this sounds like crap"
"I cant hear Adam!!!"

You know, that would be quite amusing for the sane ones amongst us. Or bloody infuriating, one of the two.

djerdap said:
Supposedly the new single is very hard rock and it sounds like nothing U2 have done in the past. Later, they listened to "All Because of You", which they described as a mixture of "Electrical Storm" ending guitar and The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again".

Remember that article from way back when a journalist said "All because of you" was their hardest song ever? It also said "U2 were going back to their garage band days" with that song.
Nothing like U2 have done in the past? Should be interesting...

:hyper:

:shocked: Leak?!?

This is some really great news, I mean 13 songs and mid-october release and 2 of 13 songs are ballads!!!!

Thats TOO much, if this were confirmed as true i might explode!!!

Lets get on this Origin of the species leak, lets hear it, whatev er the quality!

If anyone hears anything, let me know i don't want to miss out on a potential leak!

achtung_baby16@hotmail.com

thanx!

as soon as i read the subject about the song being leaked thoughts of not downloading any songs and waiting for the album vanished.....thankfully there's nothing to download :)

You'd have to imagine U2 knew someone was going to sneak SOMETHING out with all the fan fare the studio has been getting. I have to believe they've been doing this on purpose in hopes that something got out...except for the demos themselves.

Spooner said:
as soon as i read the subject about the song being leaked thoughts of not downloading any songs and waiting for the album vanished.....thankfully there's nothing to download :)
:reject: same here...

Can we change the name of this topic to:

"All because of you" (NOT) leaked.

down with U2 Eastlink website!!!!!!!! lol, jk.

Someone at u2eastlink.com posted that they were at the studios and heard what djerdap was talking about. I've sent the link to a translator site, but it doesn't look like the lyrics or the recording exist anywhere on the site at all. Not unless it is buried somewhere in the forums, which is unlikely.

Angela Harlem said:
Someone at u2eastlink.com posted that they were at the studios and heard what djerdap was talking about. I've sent the link to a translator site, but it doesn't look like the lyrics or the recording exist anywhere on the site at all. Not unless it is buried somewhere in the forums, which is unlikely.

Well not yet. The 2 people that reported the story are still in Dublin. It seems they'll be there another couple of days. They met Bono again and got some stuff signed and heard more music coming from the Studio.

Although, in yesterdays trip entry they said that Sam had told them not to come back and to respect the band's work? I'm not exactly sure how to interpret that.

ramblin rose said:
Although, in yesterdays trip entry they said that Sam had told them not to come back and to respect the band's work? I'm not exactly sure how to interpret that.

They've been nailed for "recording" a tune. That's all it could mean. Which mean someone from/ or related to the band is watching U2 fan boards.

Last edited:
if they didn't want us speculating and talking about the new music, they wouldn't have let numerous people inside to listen. It had to have been intentional - creates a little buzz, a little anticipation, keeps us talking, and them in the news.....

djerdap said:
The guys at U2eastlink.com are discussing their recent visit to the Hannover Quay studios in Dublin. They witnessed the recording of the new album with Bono, Edge, Flood and Steve Lillywhite. Supposedly the new single is very hard rock and it sounds like nothing U2 have done in the past. Later, they listened to "All Because of You", which they described as a mixture of "Electrical Storm" ending guitar and The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again". They have a very bad recording of the song. They say the main riff is actually easy to remember and learn, but the rest of the song is hard. And, they were able to write down some of the lyrics. I hope they will post it on their site. Is there somebody from U2eastlink.com on this forums to tell us more?

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Very hard rock?!?!!?!? :hyper: :hyper:

I need it!! I need it now!!!!!!! :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom