Album You're Listening To Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zooropa - U2
POP - U2
Confessions on a Dance Floor - Madonna - Brilliant Album
Automatic for the People - R.E.M.

zooropa, UF, HTDAAB, and leeds 8/28/97 a couple times through

Zootlesque said:

One is a classic! The other is a mixed bag. I simply cannot listen to that Christian Vogel mix of Myxamatosis! But 2+2=5 and I Will more than make up for it! :drool:

its all about gaggign order:drool: my favorite radiohead B-side

A lot of PoP love going on in this thread. Gotta love it. So like I posted before, I've been listening to PoP a lot recently and IGWSHA has skyrocketed into my top 5 U2 songs. I went back and read the chapter on that song from Into the Heart by Nail Stokes (I think that's the name), and Bono has a great quote on that song during the recording of it. He says something like "that's a pure pop song, now drop some acid on it."

Elvis Costello - Get Happy!! (the Bonus Disc!! on the reissue)

:scratch:
BTW, why isn't this thread in Bang & Clatter?

All Beatles Day

Help, Let It Be, Revolver (I'm Only Sleeping - f'king amazing!!!!), Rubber Soul, Hard Days Night, Please Please Me, Magical Mystery Tour...

Popmartijn said:
Elvis Costello - Get Happy!! (the Bonus Disc!! on the reissue)

:scratch:
BTW, why isn't this thread in Bang & Clatter?

I think it's supposed to be what U2 Album You're Listening To Today...

Rafiennes said:
All Beatles Day

Help, Let It Be, Revolver (I'm Only Sleeping - f'king amazing!!!!), Rubber Soul, Hard Days Night, Please Please Me, Magical Mystery Tour...
heheh one time, i was listening to the Best of Beatles on repeat in my car for about a week, and my brother got soo bored of it, he started counting the number of times the phrase "let it be" is sung in the song.
wanna take a guess?

it's 36! lol

Carek1230 said:
James Blunt

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I am listening to How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. The grammys got me listening to it more frequently and I have been trying it with different tracklistings.

Also listening to Bruce Springsteen's The Rising a lot.

Carek1230 said:
James Blunt
vomit-smiley-015.gif

Zootlesque said:

Not ALL 365 days of the year!? :ohmy:

well, I don't listen to the album in full everyday, but lately I've listened to at least one song from it everyday. Usually that heavenly opening trilogy.

I rarely listen to an album in full during the day, because unless it's a weekend I really don't have time :shrug:

I've been listening to HTDAAB a bit more lately too, with it winning album of the year and all, plus my band is gonna do Vertigo :D

non-U2 i've been listening to the Mute Math EP a lot, as well as Radiohead's Pablo Honey (I just got it a couple weeks ago).

Back
Top Bottom