album Q's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lew07

The Fly
when was beautiful day leaked?
when do you expect the new single to be leaked? or will it?

well, hypothetically, if it is officially released in the beginning of september, i can almost gaurantee we'll hear it by the end of august.

I remember when Bono and Larry were on VH1 to premiere the BD video. That was late August, then they were like "Album comes out end of October".

I was like :huh: :no: :banghead:

So, will the radio premier of the new single be playing on Irish radio,first?..then,the rest of the world the day after?

Ok... then, Beautiful Day was released as single in October, BUT all we had heard it by late August... so, if the release of the first single from the new album is expected by September, may we have a chance of hearing it by late July / early August?

That's less than three months of waiting!!!!!

BD video was World Premiered in early September 2000, the day after the MTV VMAs. The song leaked out to a San Jose radio station in mid-August and I believe we heard the clip of it in late July, or maybe August. I honestly can't remember that part of it.

Who knows what to expect......:eyebrow:

So if we will get the new single in September and the new album in October/November, then I have one conclusion I have come to:

This is going to be the LONGEST SUMMER EVER!!!!

:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom