Album Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lew07

The Fly
Does anyone know when the Pictures in the Paris Airport for ATYCLB were taken?

food for thought:
to draw a connection from the scenery and the album name, in ATYCLB they were in a airport (leaving behind), so the new album's name must have something to do with that empty pool.

If i remember correctly they were taken in April 2000; they came back in July to film the video for Beautiful Day.

cheers, Larrry

miss-U2 said:
i thought they were taken the same day that the video:shifty:

well, for the title of the album, "winter" could work with that empty pool, cos during the winter, the pools are empty :coocoo: :wink:

Maybe for the reason with the picture of the empty pool might not have to do about just ?winter? but maybe even the summer with the absence of water. Something like ?Drought? relating either to a creative drought or the struggle and problems with the recording of the album, problems with Africa, etc.

I hope they don't devote most of the album to songs about Africa and AIDS. That would be too bleak and un-rock and roll and people would lose interest. I know it's a big deal, but it's not like that's the only way Bono can get the message out.

Anyway, what's this discussion about? Oh yeah, the empty pool. That's some empty pool, huh? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom