Album 13 Talk: Insert cori .gif Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sdtruhhvbn_zps4649d4f3.gif

Truly, this is the highest honor. :kiss:

Will we have some sort of announcement before this thread is out?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

Really though if it's August and we don't have any other information than we have now other than a couple "hopeful" quotes, the album isn't coming out this year.

This album should be called U2 Democracy. Or Chinese U2. If it ever comes out.

That's the last thing U2 needs. To have their album being called by critics "a pantomime of their former selves".

Cue Cori Gif of Edge on fire.

This is all I've got with fire. Just pretend it's Edge. And he's really pissed about the album delay or something.

tumblr_leoszz1vfF1qdlkgg.gif

I like Coldplay quite a bit, but I am supremely underwhelmed by all three of the new songs I've heard. Boo. :(

I like Coldplay quite a bit, but I am supremely underwhelmed by all three of the new songs I've heard. Boo. :(

We can say whatever we want to say about them, good, bad, indifferent but...at least they've got guts enough to release their stuff. At least they're trying to give their fans something without being worried that it won't be received as the Best Thing That Ever Happened To Music.

Ghost Stories will be their third album since 2008. Meanwhile I'm sure U2 are working on some of the same songs they've been working on since 2008.

So yeah, Midnight was an awful attempt. But I give them credit for trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom