Album 13: Mirror mirror on the wall, there's no album so let's just talk y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CMIS

Refugee
I dont know if this is how you start a new album thread. But we were talking about the good old days of interference. Oh and there is no new news whatsoever.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

It means that Bono, an Irishman, drinks shitty American beer.

Honestly, I don't know why the haters don't carp on about that instead of that tax nonsense. Clearly, this is a more heinous offense.

Actually, it's Miller Lite. :hmm:

u2boysbonosweatsflipflopsbeer.jpg~original

It means that Bono, an Irishman, drinks shitty American beer.

Honestly, I don't know why the haters don't carp on about that instead of that tax nonsense. Clearly, this is a more heinous offense.

Any American beer is an offense to anyone from anywhere else in the world. :wink:

I get the feeling they may have been drinking whatever was close to hand sometimes. :sexywink:

Seriously, was there a photoshoot with only headshots planned for Bono? Everyone is looking very well there! Great thread title, btw.

Any American beer is an offense to anyone from anywhere else in the world. :wink:

I beg to differ. There are plenty of American beers that are great (Sam Adams, Fat Tire, dozens made by microbreweries). But yeah, the Heineken-style lagers are like Heineken. Only worse. :)

I watched the clip to the new Black Keys single "Fever" today. Is Danger Mouse involved in their album? I'm not up to date with it, but it sure sounds like something he'd produce.

The whining of the fans who are disappointed with the band's current direction and want them to get back to the old sound could just be taken out of a U2 forum :lol:

I get the feeling they may have been drinking whatever was close to hand sometimes. :sexywink:

Seriously, was there a photoshoot with only headshots planned for Bono? Everyone is looking very well there! Great thread title, btw.

Thank you jeevey:beer:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using U2 Interference mobile app

I was at airport in Chicago, and I was buying an English girl a beer, but there weren't many options at this particular place. She ended up getting a pilsner, and she laughed and called it a girly beer, which was quite a perfect description on the origin of pilsners.

Ironically, bud light, bud, coors get props amongst certain circles because of their extremely high consistency, especially given the light nature of the beer, I heard this from someone who works for Sam Adams. Granted it's toilet water, but it's consistent toilet water.

Speaking of Pilsner/lagers, anyone else like stiegl lager?

This isn't off topic. They serve beer at U2 shows. And there will be U2 shows soon for the new LP 13

Back
Top Bottom