Album 13: Mirror mirror on the wall, there's no album so let's just talk y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caffrey's is quite good, and an excellent substitute for the (many) parts of the world where you can't find Kilkenny.
Then why is it that when asked what they were trying to invent (when those 14th century monks were questioned about Kilkenny Irish Ale), they responded by saying, "Caffrey's"? The truth is they missed the mark, and they knew it.

this is actually really good on a warm/hot summers day

the ginger and grapefruit goes down nicely

images

Shiner makes some good beer. I miss it...unfortunately due to a medical condition I can't drink any alcohol now.

The Hell with that! Bud Light Lime is the shiznit! :wink:

I'm just posting here to bump up this thread over the other LP 13 thread.

Now get back to freaking out about U2's new album being shelved until 2017 or something. Let the sky resume falling. I'll be sipping my Bud Light Limes. Not Bud Light! No, that shit is piss! Bud Light Lime! Goes great with chicken! :wink:

Speaking of beer, I used to go to this German bar. I forgot the name of the beer,
but they served it in this huge glass with a lemon slice. A couple of those and I was
totally in tweet land.

Since this was ignored in the older thread :grumpy: I'm re-posting it.

Okay, I've been listening to songs from the Boy sessions today. I thought Speed Of Life was an instrumental but there seems to be a live version with lyrics out there. It also sounds like a different song slightly. :scratch: Anyone care to clarify?

The actual post I wanted to make was:

I'd love an instrumental like Speed Of Life on the new album. *guitar smiley*

People who drink Budweiser are likely these same alleged people who listen to terrestrial radio and buy CDs on a store.

Yes, that would be me :happy:

The new black keys song is pretty terrible. Produced by DM. Extremely bland production.

I like the song. Black Keys fans are already fighting about it on You Tube. The whining could be taken out directly from a U2 forum.

Probably a Hefeweizen which is a type of Weissbier. My favorite is Franziskaner.

:up:

Since this was ignored in the older thread :grumpy: I'm re-posting it.

How dare you derailing this thread with U2 stuff? We're talking about beer here. :tsk:

Wow, The Black Keys were quick! Danger Mouse almost had forgotten an usual production time frame :lmao:

But don't worry, he'll produce thousands of artists and after that he'll still be the main producer of U213-in-the-works!! I feel the wage he gets must be stellar. :)

Rochefort 8, Westmalle Tripel and Westvlataren 12. Most Belgian Witbiers with an Orange slice can hit the spot.

I'm sure Danger Mouse is happy to go on vacation and finish albums with other bands before returning to his U2 day job.

The new Black Keys song makes me angry that U2 is not releasing the danger mouse material.

Drink anything New Belgium, Rogue or Dogfish Head and then edit this post.

Samuel Smith's is my favorite brewery though.

Sam Adams has some amazing beers too. Their noble pils, double agent ipl are really good.

For me, the best part about my early 20's was not giving a shit that I'd look back and regret some of the poor decisions I made. Luckily, none of them were bad enough to set me back too far. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom